Hello fellas, Today I am really busy with household works; as you know our most famous festival Rongali BIHU is on the way to coming soon! And I know you guys are also too busy to welcome the Rongali BIHU. But anyway I manage some time to write for you guys! So here today we are going to talk about the Assam Don Bosco University various vacant post details.
Assam Don Bosco University Recruitment details:
Assam Don Bosco University invites Online application for filling the post of Professor/Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor/Lab Assistant in various department.
The last date for Online Application is 18-04-2018
Assam Don Bosco University Vacancies and Qualification details were mentioned below-
Note that the Applicants should have excellent academic and research record. The Eligibility criteria are as per UGC and AICTE norms.
Professor/Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor vacancies department wise-
- Commerce: total 2 Vacancies- Preferred specializations in Accountancy/Taxation/Finance
- Economics: Total 2 Vacancies- Preferred specialization in Econometrics
- Mathematics: Total 3 Vacancies- Preferred specializations are Pure/Applied
- Physics: Total 1 Vacancy- Preferred specialization is Nuclear Physics/High Energy Physics-preferably experimental
- Microbiology: Total 2 Vacancies
- Zoology: Total 2 Vacancies- Preferred specializations are Entomology/ Fish & Fishery Biology
- Psychology: Total 2 Vacancies- Preferred specializations are Clinical/Counselling
- English: Total 2 Vacancies
- Mass Communication: Total 1 Vacancy- Specialization in Convergent Media/Journalism
- Education: Total 1 Vacancy (Temporary Appointment for 6 months extendable up to 2 years)-
- Social Work: Total 1 Vacancy (Temporary Appointment for 6 months)-Preferred specialization is Family & Child Welfare
- Civil Engineering: Total 1 Vacancy (Temporary Appointment for 6 months extendable up to 2 years)- Preferred specialization in Water Resources
- Computer Science Engineering: Total 1 Vacancy Preferred specialization is Artificial Intelligence.
For the Laboratory Assistant here are the eligibility criteria department wise-
- Mass Communication: Candidate should have 3-year Diploma holder (Electronics & Communication Engineering with specialization in Media Equipment)
- Chemistry: The candidate should be B.Sc qualified (Chemistry)
- Physics: The candidate should be B.Sc qualified (Physics).
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering: The candidate should be 3-year Diploma holder for the post of Laboratory Assistant in Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
The Candidate willing to apply for the post can visit the Official website of Assam Don Bosco University- www.dbuniversity.ac.in. And for more details contact- Director HR, ADBU +91 9435569216
Note some important instruction for Online application:
The candidate interested to apply please read the following instructions carefully before applying
- Remember only the submitted application will be considered
- Soft copies of the following need to be upload:
- Passport size photo [max 200 kb]
- Curriculum vitae (cv) [max 3 mb]
- Signature [max 50 kb]
- For queries related to filling of the application, you may contact at email@example.com
Notably, no application fee is required for the Online application!