Good NEWS for the candidate who has applied for the Post of 41 Jr. Assistant (Grade III) posts of Assam Police Headquarters advertisement no SLPRB/REC/J.A./HQRS/2018/50 dated 23.02.2016. Now the candidates can Generate Assam Police JA Admit Card for the 41 posts in APHQRS.
Latest NEWS [28.07.2020]: It has been observed that a lot of candidates have failed to generate their e-admit cards within the given time period and requests are coming to extend the e-admit generation date further. Hence, the same has been extended to the 10th of August 2020. Due to this, the date of issuing e-admit cards has also been postponed until further notification.
The applicants can download the Assam Police 41 Jr Asst Admit card from 20.06.2020 to
05.07.2020 10th of August 2020 by simply log in the SLPRB website -slprbassam.in.
If any candidate fails to generate their Assam Police 41 Jr Asst admit cards within the period mentioned above, no admit card will be issued against his/ her name for written test and no plea will be entertained in this regard.
How to Generate Assam Police JA Admit Card Online in SLPRB:
Follow the steps given below to generate your AP 41 JA posts admitcard.
- First of all, you need to found the Login ID, for which you have to check your name in the three lists provided by SLPRB Assam. For your convenience direct links of the lists are given below to find out your Login ID-
- Now you have visited the official website to generate AP 41 JA posts admit card by clicking the button given below.
- Enter the Login ID and Date of Birth
- Now you have to enter the email id, phone number, etc.
- Upload your Photo and Signature.
- Press the submit button
- That’s it!! You will see that your details have been submitted successfully and can download the Admit Card on the date given on your screen.