Assam Police 173 Jail Warder Recruitment Details: Good news for the candidates who have applied the erstwhile Assam Police 135 Jail Warder posts. Soon the recruitment process will begin. The State Level Police Recruitment Board recently mentioned in their official website www.slprbassam.in about a change in number of posts of the previous advertisement. The Govt. of Assam has approved another 38 posts (Male=29 and Female=9) for the recruitment along with the 135 earlier posts. Therefore, Assam Police new Recruitment is for 173 posts of Jail Warder in the Prison Department of Assam.
NOTE: This is for the information that the candidate who had applied as per the earlier advertisement, need not apply again for the same.
Assam Police 173 Jail Warder Jobs:
Latest Advertisement of AP Jail Warder holds the new information of distribution of the posts. Here is the table of post distribution of AP 173 Jail Warder Recruitment-
Assam Police Jail Warder Latest NEWS:
The male candidate should complete HSLC or Class X and the female candidates need to complete the final examination of Class VIII or an equivalent examination recognised by the Government.
|Gen/OBC/MOBC/SC||162.5 cm||144.5 cm|
|ST (H)/ ST(P)||160 cm||142 cm|
Chest: (Only for men) circumference measuring not less than 81 cm when
The applicant age should not be more than 38 years and less then 18 years of age as on 1st January 2020. For further more clear view check the list shared below-
- General: on or before 01/01/2002 and on or after 01/01/1982
- OBC/MOBC: on or before 01/01/2002 and on or after 01/01/1979
- SC/ST: on or before 01/01/2002 and on or after 01/01/1977
For Further more details you can visit the previous advertisement (link shared below) as the other conditions remain unchanged.
How to Apply for Assam Police Latest Jail Warder Posts?
The candidates can apply for the Assam Police Latest 38 Jail Warder posts through the official website- www.slprbassam.in . However, note that the application starts from 05.03.2020 and last date is 25.03.2020.
You have to upload the documents as mentioned below-
- Certificate of proof of age (please see Eligibility criteria- certificate of age at Para 2 (b) Note in the previous advertisement.)
- Certificate of HSLC or equivalent examination.
- Female candidates who have not passed HSLC or equivalent examination –certificate of Class VIII or equivalent pass.
- Mark-sheet of HSLC or equivalent examination.
- Certificate of additional qualifications such as Diploma from ITI or other recognized/accredited Institute etc (if any) and addl. education qualification certificate (if any).
- Certificate of sports, games etc. (if any).
- Experience of serving in Home Guard and certificate of NCC (if any).
- In case of Ex-serviceman, he / she must furnish: – a) Copy of Discharged Book &
- Copy of Identity Card of Ex-Serviceman.
- Certificate of Caste from the Competent Authority in respect of the candidates belonging to ST(P)/ST(H)/SC/OBC & MOBC.
- 2 (two) copies of passport size recent photographs
- Candidates should produce undertakings as to know bi-cycling
AP Jail Warder Selection Procedure:
The candidate have to undergo with the Assam Police Physical Standard Tests (PST) and then Assam Police Physical Efficiency Tests (PET). After that the candidate will be shortlisted for Assam Police Jail Warder Written examination for 75 Marks. Moreover, there is 10 marks for extra curricular activities and special skills & Academic excellence. Here below the the mark distribution for Assam Police Jail Warder Final List–
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET ): Maximum marks 15
- Multiple choice objective type Written Test: Maximum marks 75.
- Extra-curricular activities and special skills & Academic excellence: Maximum marks 10.
For any related queries, type on the comment sections!! Also stay tuned with Assamcareer.NET