Assam Police Sub Inspector (UB) Job notification: Hello fellas, This morning I am here to share a good news with you guys! Yes. Today the Assam Police department released 490 number of post for Sub Inspectors rank in the Assam Tribune Newspaper. The most waiting Job is now released. Let have the details now!
Recently, Assam police Jail warder Post is released! Now the New Assam police Sub Inspector post has been declared today! Stay tuned with us for more Assam Police job news!
Note: All Other recruitment details will be the same as per the earlier SI recruitment notification.
Assam Police Sub Inspector (UB)Post details:
Without wasting any time we are straightly going to see the post details! And first, we are going to see the vacancies details-
- Starting date: 23-10-2018
- Last Date: 12-11-2018
Assam Police Sub Inspector (UB) vacancies:
- Male: Total post 343 [ Gen-249, OBC-74, SC-06, ST(H)-05, ST(P)-09 ]
- Female: Total Post 147 [ Gen-107, OBC-31, SC-03, ST(H)-02, ST(P)- 04]
A noteworthy point is Assam Police give preference to Women which is great! And 30% seat is reserved for women!
Now let us check the eligibility criteria carefully!
Assam Police SI (Un-Armed Branch) Eligibility Criteria:
Now I want you guys to read the Assam Police SI Job requirements very carefully! first, we will discuss the educational qualification then, later on, we will see the physical criteria!
- Educational qualification for Sub Inspector:
The candidate willing to join AP SUB Inspector must be a graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized College / Institutions affiliated to a recognized University.
Age limitation criteria:
I found that most of the candidate are confused at this point as they are asking us the age detail in the comment section! So here I am briefly talking about Age limitation! Please read carefully, Sub-inspector age limitation is different!
Interestingly, Assam police have put some never seen age limitation! The candidate who wants to do Job in Assam Police Sub Inspector should be between 20-24 years as on 1st Jan 2018. Which means the candidate age should be at least 20 years and max 24 years until 1st January 2018. For an important note if you want to see the age limitation then check your Birthdate(as on the matriculation certificate) is after 01-01-1994 or before 01-01-1998.
If you have any query then feel free to ask in the comment section!
Is there any age Relaxation?
Yes, candidates belonging to SC, ST (H) and ST (P) have Upper age limit relaxation by 05 (five) years. Importantly Note that Candidate must be born on or before 01-01-1998 and on or after 01-01-1989.
Let us now see the Physical Criteria!
- Physical standards:
I have put all the details related to height, chest for men and women here!
|(i) Height (Minimum)||Male|| |
|Gen / OBC / MOBC / SC||162.56 cm||154.94 cm|
|ST (H) / ST (P)||160.02 cm||152.40 cm|
|(ii)Chest (Only for men)||Normal||Expanded|
|Gen/OBC/MOBC/SC/ST (P)|| 80 cm ||85 cm|
|ST (H)||78 cm||83 cm|
- Medical standards:
- General: The Candidates must not have squint eyes, and should possess high colour vision. Varicose vein shall be considered a temporary disqualification. He/ She must be in good mental and physical health. He / She must be free from any physical deformities and free from diseases such as diabetes, hernia, piles, respiratory diseases or any other ailment that is likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties.
- Eye Sight: The distant vision should be 6/6 for at least one eye and not poorer than 6/9 for the other without correction. Near vision should be normal.
Before going to know how to apply for Assam Police Sub Inspector we will the selection procedure Assam Police Sub Inspector(Un-Armed Branch)!
Selection Procedure of AP Sub Inspector:
After successfully submitting the AP Sub Inspector Online Application the candidate has to appear in a written test. Clearing the written examination the candidate has to appear in the PST(Physical standard Test) and PET((Physical Efficiency Test). Details of the examination are shared below!
The Final Merit List will be prepared with the following criteria :
- Written Exam – 50% – 100 marks
- Extra-curricular Activities – 15% – 30 marks
- Computer Proficiency – 15% – 30 marks
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) – 20% – 40 marks
The Total – 200 marks. Note that- There is No mark for PST(Physical standard Test).
- Written Examination:
The written test will be of 100 marks and will be completely OMR based. There will be 100 questions and each question will be of 1 (one) mark. There will be negative marking of ½ mark for each wrong answer. The questions will be set in three parts-
- Logical reasoning, aptitude, comprehension
- Matters relating to History and Culture of Assam and India
- General Knowledge.
Candidates will use black or dark blue ball pen to answer the OMR based answer sheet. Duration of the test will be of 3 (three) hours.
- For PST and PET, you can check the Newspaper(which advertisement cutting is attached at the end). You can also check the Assam Police PST / PET details briefly here->
Now let us see how you have to apply for the post?
As we know most of the Application are nowadays through Online Medium. Assam Police has also invited the candidate to apply through Online mode! Please note that No other mode will be accepted. If you find difficulty then please comment us we will be there to help you guys! Now let us see the application section!
The official website to apply Online for Assam police Jobs is www.assampolice.gov.in.
What about the application fees? Awesomely there is no Application fee required!
What are the documents needed to upload?
Here are the details in short about the document need to be uploaded during the online procedure:
- Passport Photo( size 450 KB, minimum resolution- 320 x 240., max. resolution- 640 x 480, dimension(45 mm x 35 mm )
- signature (sign the signature in black or dark blue ink on a white paper, size- 100 KB, minimum resolution- 400 x 150, maximum resolution-800 x 300, dimension- 3.5 cm (width) x 2.5 cm (height)
- Document need to submit-
- Certificate of proof of age. (H.S.L.C. / equivalent Admit Card)
- Certificate of Caste / Tribe.
- Certificate of Graduation (BA / B. SC / B.Com or equivalent)
Important note: Keep the downloaded registration/application slip with ID No. for future use to download the admit card! And please provide valid email ID and phone number
About the Assam Police Sub-Inspector (UB) Admit card:
Candidates will be able to download the Admit Card / Call Letter from the Assam Police website by entering their ID number. A list showing the examination centres, dates and list of candidates (ID Nos. only) will also be posted on the Assam Police website. The information will be sent through SMS and email to the candidates on their mobile numbers and email addresses. The SLPRB will not be responsible for any discrepancies that may arise due to an entry of a wrong mobile number and email address by the candidate.
Official Advertisement from www.assampolice.gov.in
I hope you like the post! Stay tuned for more Job updates on New Assam Police Job and Job news in Assam. If you have any query while applying Online for Assam Police SI, in the official website http://slprbassam.in/# then ask us on the comment section below!