Hey Fellas, the Final result of Assam Secretariat has declared the stenographer Grade-III (English and Language) which exam was held on 4th Feb 2018 is declared. The result is given in today’s Assam Tribune Newspaper(page 16).
Result update: Unfortunately! No candidate could qualify for the Stenographer Grade-III (English and Language) examination held in pursuance of the advertisement issued vide No. SAE 73/2016/97 dated 30th August 2017
Earlier Post-Assam Secretariat Stenographer Written exam Result :
The candidates whose Roll Numbers have been shortlisted, appeared in the Written Test held on 4’h February 2018 for recruitment of Stenographer Grade III () in the Janata Bhawan (Assam Secretariat) in response to the advertisement No.SAE.73/2016/97 dated 30th August 2017 have qualified and as per Service Rule to appear in the Stenography Proficiency Test to be held on 23rd March 2018 (Friday) centrally at Guwahati. The venue and specific time would be available in the website www.recruitmentaim.in from 19th March 2018.
500015 500214 500351 500452 500570 500670 500745 500852 500965 500026 500239 500386 500469 500575 500683 500751 500857 501011 500059 500248 500418 500475 500603 500686 500785 500873 501063 500087 500253 500422 500483 500612 500690 500795 500909 500109 500283 500426 500510 500615 500707 500796 500926 500178 500338 500438 500542 500659 500710 500849 500953
Important Note for the shortlisted candidates:
- The candidates shortlisting for the next phase of selection process shall not automatically make an applicant eligible for recruitment. The Authority reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any candidate as and when any ineligibility condition is detected, and any of the particulars declared by any candidate is found to be false at any stage.
- The verification of original documents etc. would be taken up in the examination venue itself.
- All candidates must bring the following doc on 23rd March while reporting for the Stenography Proficiency Test.-
(1) The original Admit Card of the Written Test held on 4th February 2018; which has been signed by the candidate and the invigilator at the examination venue,
(2) A recent passport size photograph,
(3) The original copies of Admit Card,
(4) Certificates and Mark Sheets of HSLC, HS and Degree Examination,
(5) National Trade Certificate in Stenography from ITI in Assam by the National Council for Vocational Trade after 1st August 1975 and Diploma in Stenography from Government Recognised Polytechnic,
(6) Employment Registration Certificate,
(8) Caste Certificate (in case of reserved category candidates),
(9) Disability Certificate issued by competent authority (in case of PWD candidates),
(10)Discharge Book No. and Date, Place of Issue (in respect of Ex-Servicemen),
(11) Original Copy of Treasury Challan and Copy of BPL Certificate (in case of the candidate of BPL family)
- While every care has been taken to prepare this list, the department, however, will not be responsible for any inadvertent mistakes in the printing of Roll Numbers.
- Candidates may note that the Stenography Proficiency Test and Document Verification will be taken up in separate sittings and they may, therefore, come prepared to remain in the venue for the whole day. No TA/DA will be provided to any candidate to appear in the tests mentioned above
Thank you! Please Visit our website on a regular basis for daily Job new! And Subscribe to receive a Quick notification!