Dear TET Passed Candidates, Are you waiting for Assam TET Recruitment? If yes! Then the wait is over now. Yes! Assam government has just released 5393 Nos. Regular vacancies for lower primary schools. If you are waiting to apply for Assam New TET Recruitment 2018 Vacancies, then you can easily apply for the vacant post. And they will recruit all the vacancies as an Assistant Teacher.
In our previous article, we have already described this job notification, If you want to know the full information regarding Assam TET Recruitment 2018- 5393 Vacant posts for Assistant Teacher for Lower Primary Schools under the Directorate of Elementary Education.
And In this article, I’m going to discuss, How to Apply Online Application Form for TET Recruitment 2018. It is essential to know for all the interested candidates of Assistant teacher for LPS. Because there is no offline application form available regarding this recruitment notification. So, Here are the below-mentioned steps for Online Application Form
How to Apply Online Application Form for 5393 Asstt. Teacher Vacancies?
Applying Online Application form for Asstt Teacher is effortless. And following is the below steps
- First of all, you have VISIT the Official Website of Elementary Education Assam. Which is https://dee.assam.gov.in/
- Next, you have to visit another option called information & Services and then click recruitment notice.
- Still, there is no recruitment notice and Online Application form link on the official website.
- Once you find the official application form link for Asstt. Teacher TET then you can quickly fill the form online.
The online application form or application process will start from Midnight of 26/03/2018 to Midnight of 19/04/2018 as per the official notification.
You May Also Check: 4120 Nos. Upper Primary School Vacancies for TET Candidates Apply Now
What Documents are to be upload during Apply?
Here are the below-mentioned documents that you need to be upload with the application form during the time of online apply.
1. Passport Size Colour Photograph
2. HSSLC Mark-sheet and Certificate
3. D.El.Ed Marksheet (1st Year & 2nd Year) and Certificate
4. Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ ST(P)/ST(H)/OBC/MOBC)
5. Certificate NCC (Only B or C Category only), Sports & Cultural (if represented the state at
6. Scanned Signature
7. BPL Certificate from concerned authority, by BPL Candidates
That’s all about Assam New TET Recruitment notification 2018. If you have any questions regarding this topic then feel free to comment below, We will reply as soon as possible and if you like this post then don’t forget to share with others. Thank you.