Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme: Under the Chief Minister Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana (CMSGUY), Assam govt provides Subsidy of 70% on Tractors for farmers.
Assam govt has planned to scale the farm income by a double by providing subsidy on tractors and their accessories. The rule, given by the govt to fulfil the requirement for the Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme is shown here.
Tractor Distribution Scheme, Assam Details
Assam govt provide 70% Subsidy on purchase of Tractors by a group of farmers from the same village. The amount of subsidy is limited to Rs. 5.5 lakhs maximum for any group. The group can choose the model and design of the tractor.
|Scheme||Tractor Distribution Yojana|
|Benefits||Subsidy on Tractors up to 70%|
|Eligibility||A group of 8-10 farmers with the same bank a/c|
Benefits of the Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme
Under this scheme, govt has provided several benefits to the farmers of the state. The foremost benefit is to boost the farming technic by providing tractors on lower price. Check out the complete benefits below-
- 70% Subsidy on purchase of Tractors.
- 20% Bank loan of the total price.
- 10% Beneficiary share of the total price.
- Amount of Subsidy is limit up to Rs. 5.5 Lakhs.
- Selection of model and design of tractor is handed to the group.
- The tractor should be used as Rental basis by all the farmers.
- Along with the tractor, all accessories and matching implements also provided.
Also, Check out Atal Amrit Abhiyan Scheme, Assam 2020
Eligibility of the scheme
Those who are thinking of the Tractor Distribution scheme need to clear some eligibility criteria. The group are only eligible to take the subsidy if they passed all the below conditions. Check out below-
- No individual can apply for the scheme.
- A group of 8-10 real farmers.
- All the farmers should be from the same village.
- A common joint bank account required from all the farmers with their signatures.
- Cultivated land need to show.
- Only a member of his family is allowed to be on the group.
Also, Check out Assam Universal Old Age Pension Scheme
Scheme Details in Assamese
How to apply for the Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme?
Those who are eligible for having a group of 8-10 farmers should visit the District Agriculture Office for the application process of Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme. The application process is valid through offline, however, you can open a bank account online at your preferred bank.
The selected names of the group will be announced through the local newspaper or on the govt websites. Also, you can check the process at the DLC office.
After the group purchase the tractor and its equipment, the group should share the tractor at a Rental basis at reasonable rates. The rate of interest will be set by the District Level Committee. To know more, you can check the notification and guidelines below.