Dr. Bhubenswar Borooah Cancer Institute (BBCI) invites application for the following vacancies of BBCI Senior Resident positions:
- Medical Oncology– 01 posts
- H & N Oncology-01 Posts
- Surgical Oncology-01 posts
- Plastic Surgery –01 posts
- Radiation Oncology -02 posts
- Anesthesia-01 posts
BBCI Senior Resident (SR) POST Details:
- Medical Oncology: MD (Internal Medicine) or equivalent PG Degree recognized by MCI / candidate with 02 years PG fellowship in medical oncology/ DM or DNB in Medical oncology
- H&N Oncology: MS (ENT) or MS (Gen Surgery) or Equivalent Postgraduate degree recognized by MCI / 02 years PG fellowship in H&N Oncology.
- Surgical Oncology: MS (gen Surgery) or equivalent postgraduate degree/ M.Ch or DNB in Surgical Oncology recognized by MCI/ 02 years PG fellowship in Surgical Oncology.
- Plastic Surgery: M.Ch or DNB in Plastic Surgery recognized by Medical Council of India / MS, DNB in General Surgery, ENT, MDS (Maxillofacial Surgery )/ 01 years PG Fellowship in head & Neck Oncology
- Radiation Oncology: MD or DNB in Radiation Oncology recognized by MCI
- Anesthesia: MD or DNB in Anesthesia recognized by MCI.
NOTE: The candidate having experience in Oncology will be preffered
Salary: BBCI Senior Resident position will be offered a monthly consolidated salary of Rs. 86,000/- ( Rupees Eighty-Six Thousand).
Age Limit: 40 Years ( Relaxable by 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC & 10 Year for Physically Handicapped). The Age & Experience will be reckoned as on the last date of Online application.
How to apply: The application with full Biodata highlighting educational qualification, experience paper presentation, abstract & research publications prizes/ awards should be submitted through email at email@example.com
The interview will be held on 19th August 2020. for candidates from distant places, Interviews will be held through video conferencing. A list of eligible candidates for the interview will be published on the website of the institute bbcionline.org ( bulletin/advertisement section ) on 12th August 2020.
Terms and Condition for BBCI Recruitment of SR:
- Security Deposit: Selected SR will have to deposit Rs. 86000/- ( Rupees Eighty-Six Thousand Only) as a security deposit or will be deducted from the salary in equal installment which will be refunded after successful completion of tenure.
- Accommodation will be provided on a sharing basis, subject to availability.
- All graduate/ post-graduate/ post-doctoral degree/ diploma must be recognized by the medical council of India/ Denta; Council of India where applicable.