Hello everyone!! Tired looking for jobs?? Don’t worry we have many job notifications for you all. So please keep checking our website for latest job notifications. B.N College (Bhola Nath, College) invites applications for the post of Assistant Professor in the Department of Botany in B.N College of Dhubri. The post is invited for application according to the norms of UGC. Let us discuss now the details of the post
Bhola Nath College Dhubri New Jobs Details
- Name of the post: Assistant Professor
- Department: Botany
- Number of posts available: 02 (two)
- Roster Point No.67 (reserved for P.W.D from OBC/MOBC category)
- Roster Point No.70 (Reserved for ST-H category)
Last date for submission of application: within 20/08/18 up to 4:00 pm
Eligibility criteria which are required to apply for the post of Assistant Professor
- If you have NET/SLET/SET, you can apply as it is mandatory as per UGC norms.
- But if you have a PhD Degree by UGC norms (minimum standard and procedure for award of PhD Degree) regulation 2009/2016 whichever is in force at the time of registration, you shall be exempted from NET/SLET/SET.
- If you are interested in applying for this post, then your age should not be more than 43 (forty-three) as on 01/01/18. If you belong to ST/SC category or differently abled, you will get a relaxation of 5 years.
- You must know the local language if you want to apply for the post
- You will have to secure at least 55% marks, and relaxation of 5% is given if you belong to ST/SC category or if you are differently abled if you are a PhD holder and have obtained a Masters Degree before September 19, 1991.
How can you apply for the post of Assistant Professor
- You can apply for this post by depositing Rs.1500/-(one thousand five hundred) only along with your application form by a Demand Draft which will be in favour of the Principal, B.N College, Dhubri has drawn at SBI, Kismathasdah Branch, Dhubri
- Your application should be completed in all respects and do not forget to write your contact number and email id.
- Applications must reach within 20/08/18 upto 4 pm in the following address: The Principal, B. N.College, Dhubri, Bidyapara, Dist.Dhubri(Assam). Pin-783324
- M.Phil/Ph.D/ Seminar Papers/ Publication can be acquired or submitted on the date of interview and not after that.
- If you are an employee or in service, you must apply through proper channel with NOC that is to be obtained from the concerned authority.
Your application will not be entertained after the due date and time are over.
If you have any doubts, please write in the comment section below. We will try to answer you as soon as possible. Please do not forget to share this post.