Bikali College Dhupdhara, Goalpara invites application from the intending candidates for the recruitment of the vacant post of Principal through a proper channel having qualifications, experience, latest norms, etc. as prescribed by the UGC (Regulation dated 18.07.2018) and the Govt. of Assam guidelines given below.
Latest Update: Good NEWS !! Those who are looking forward to apply for the above-mentioned post can now apply. With a public notification on “The Assam Tribune NEWSPAPER“; Bikali College has notified the willing candidates about the extension of the Last date to receive application. The new date has been extended till 15 days from the date of publication of extension notice i.e 30.04.2020.
They also added that those who had applied in the earlier advertisement dated 04.04.2020 in “The Assam Tribune” & “Dainik Asom” and Bikali College website need not apply again.
Check the Extention notice at the bottom!
15 days from the date of the advertisement Published. [Advertisement Published in The Assam Tribune on 05.04.2020 (CD/SV/BL000003/1) ] Now the Last date is extended for 15 days from the date of publication of the Extension notification. (CD/SV/NL000027/1)
Bikali College Vacant Post Details:
Essential Educational qualification:
- A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale; wherever grading system is followed, from a recognised University.
- A Ph.D Degree in concerned/ allied/relevant discipline(s) in the institutions concerned with evidence of published work.
- Associate Professor/ Professor with a total experience of fifteen years; of teaching research/ administration in Universities/ Colleges and other institutions of Higher Education.
- A minimum of 40% score as stipulated in the academic Performance Indicator (API); based performance appraisal in Appendix-Ill for direct recruitment of Principals in colleges as per Govt. of Assam Guidelines.
- A minimum of 10 research publications in peer reviewed or UGC listed journals; and a minimum of 110 research score as per Appendix-II at Table 2
- A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided at the Graduate and Master’s levels; for the Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Differently Abled (Physically and visually Different abled) categories for the purpose of eligibility. The eligibility marks of 55% or and equivalent grade in a point scale; whenever grading system is followed and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible; based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedures.
- A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D degree holders who have obtained their
Master’s degree prior to 19th September, 1991.
Upper age limit of 55 years as on 01.01.2020 as per Govt. of Assam Notification No. AHE/ 17/2013/3 Dated 26.12.2013.
Terms of Recruitment:
The term of Principal shall be 05 years as per Govt. Guidelines.
How to Apply:
The prescribed DHE application form (get it from here), accompanied by a non-refundable Demand Draft of Rs. 3000/-(Three thousand) only (Non-refundable) drawn in favor of Principal, Bikali College, Dhupdhara, payable at SBI, Dhupdhara Branch must reach the undersigned within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Postal Address: Bikali College, Dhupdhara, P.O. Dhupdhara, Dist.- Goalpara, Assam, PIN-783123