Bongaigaon Judiciary invites application in standard form from intending candidates for recruitment of the vacant post of Driver on Contingency Basis under the establishment of District and Sessions Judge, Bongaigaon.
LAST DATE: The applications must reach the undersigned within one month of publication of this advertisement.
Bongaigaon Judiciary Driver Post Details:
- Name of the Posts: Driver on a Contingency Basis
- No of Posts: 01 (one) post
- Qualification: Class VIII passed with valid Driving License
- Salary: Rs. 15,000/- per month,
- Age Limit: The candidate must not be less than 18 years more than 38 years of age on 01.01.2020. The relaxation of age shall be applicable as per government rules.
Note: The post is purely on temporary basis and shall be liable to be terminated at any time.
How to Apply Bongaigaon Judiciary Driver Post:
The application with self-attested copies of all testimonials regarding Educational Qualification. Age Caste, valid employment Exchange Registration Card, Driving License, Experience & Certificate along with 3 Copies of recent Passport size photographs, duly signed by the candidate on the reverse side, should reach the office of the undersigned.
The Application shall be addressed to the District and Sessions Judge, Bongaigaon.
All the applications must reach the undersigned within one month of publication of this advertisement. No application will be entertained after the last date. The appointing authority shall not be responsible under any circumstances for any postal delay.
Terms & Conditions of Bongaigaon Judiciary Driver Post:
- Candidates must be an Indian Citizen as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.
- Candidate must have registered their names in the employment Exchange and the Number along with the date must be mentioned in their application.
- Candidate serving in Govt. Deptt. Should submit their application through proper channel.
- Candidates must have passed Class VIII.
- If any candidate is found to have suppressed his educational qualification or given wrong information, of the time of applying for a job or later on, his candidature shall stand rejected without any information to his with immediate effect and shall also be liable in Criminal Prosecution as per law.
- The application must have a valid Driving License issued by the competent Authority.
- The applicant shall mention their Mobile Number in the application without fail.
- The eligible candidates shall be required to appear for skill tests, followed by Viva-voce.
- The list of eligible candidates along with specific dates of skill tests and interviews shall be uploaded on the Official website of the Bongaigaon District Judiciary in due course (http://bongaigaonjudiciary.gov.in) No separate call letter will be issued.
- The final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by candidates in skill driving test and interview/Viva-voce only.
- The Driving/Skill test will be on the segments namely- `Starting Driving, Parking, and After Driving General care and maintenance of the vehicle (10 marks for each segment, total 40 marks followed by Viva-voce of 10 marks).
- Interview Center, Bongaigaon (Date & venues will be informed in the official Website)
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for attending the Test/Interview process/.
- Application received late or without proper supporting documents or unsigned or incomplete will be summarily rejected.
- Canvassing directly or indirectly shall disqualify a candidate.