Deputy Commissioner of Bongaigaon released a notification notice to invites online applications from the intending candidates for temporary engagement for the post of Orunodoi Sahayak at fixed pay under the Orunodoi Scheme.
The last date to apply online for the Bongaigaon Orunodoi Sahayak post is 14.09.2020. Note that the online application will start from 10th September 2020.
Bongaigaon Orunodoi Sahayak Post Details:
- Name of the post: Orunodoi Sahayak
- No of Post: 12 (Twelve) nos posts
- Eligibility: The candidate must be a permanent resident of Bongaigaon District
- Educational Qualification: Graduate in any stream with a certificate in a one-year computer diploma course. Candidate should have oral and written communication skills in Assamese Language. Candidate should be willing to travel to remote parts of the District through self means, fully field Job, own a functional laptop to use for work.
- Age limit: The upper age limit of the candidate should not be more than 35 years on the day of publishing of the recruitment advertisement.
- Salary: Monthly (fixed remuneration) of an Orunodoi Sahayak will be Rs. 15000/- per month without TA/DA and other allowances.
- Category: Un-reserved
- Contractual period: Initially for 02 (two) months
How to apply Bongaigaon Orunodoi Sahayak post:
The Candidate has to submit an online application (Link and steps are shared below). Note that the last date of application 14.09.2020 till 5 PM. Before filling the application, scan your documents. Size should not exceed 200 KB. The document format should be jpg or jpeg or png or pdf. No other format will be accepted. Documents required to upload are as follows-
- Photo (Max 50 KB)
- Signature (30 KB)
- Age Proof
- HSLC Certificate
- HS Certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Computer Diploma (01 year)
Following are the steps to filled the online application form-
- Visit the official link by clicking the button given below-
- ORUNODOI SAHAYAK JOB ONLINE APPLICATION LINK
- Now click on the “Proceed to apply online”,
- Read the instruction and press the “Proceed Button”,
- Select the post as Orunodoi Sahayak and click on the “proceed to next Step”
- Now fill the application details and type the image letters and click on “proceed to next Step“
- Now fill the qualification details and submit & proceed to the next step
- After that fill the experience details and press the proceed button.
- Now upload the above-said documents, by selecting one at a time and click the Upload button next,
- Enter the image text and click on the Proceed button,
- Check the details once and tick the declaration box, and if Looks good click the Complete and Print application button or else click on the go back & make correction button,
- That’s it!! Your application download link will be on the screen; download it by clicking the Download your application form link!
- Full Official advertisement of Bongaigaon Orunodoi Sahayak Job
- Official website of Bongaigaon District- https://bongaigaon.gov.in/
- Bongaigaon Orunodoi Sahayak Online application link
Other District Orunodoi post Links:
- Cachar District Orunodoi Sahayak Job
- Hailakandi District Orunodoi Sahayak Job
- Karimganj District Orunodoi Sahayak Job
- Barpeta Orunodoi Sahayak Job 2020: Total 32 posts
- Lakhimpur Orunodoi Sahayak Scheme Recruitment of 16 posts
- Jorhat Orunodoi Sahayak Recruitment Total 19 posts
- Morigaon Orunodoi Sahayak Posts Total 12 posts
- Orunodoi Sahayak Job in Kamrup Metro: Total 12 posts
- Walk-In-Interview for Orunodoi Sahayak of 08 Posts in Dhemaji
- Dibrugarh Orunadai Sahayak Job Total 26 posts