CBSE Class 10th result 2020: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Class 10th Result 2020 will declare today 15 July 2020. So, here’s the good news for those who have appeared for the Class 10th examination this year. I know all of you are eagerly waiting for the date. Also, you can check your 10th SSLC result 2020 on the CBSE official website www.cbseresults.nic.in. Hence, read the article so that you can easily check your 10th result.
Latest Update 15 July 2020: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is going to announce the Class 10th result 2020 today 15 July 2020 at morning 11 AM probably. CBSE Class 10th students can check their 2020 results live on the cbse.nic.in website. Apart from the results, CBSE toppers names are going to out today at CBSE Topper list here by cbse.nic.in official website.
CBSE has decided that all the failed students of the 9th and 11th will be provided with an opportunity to appear in a school-based test again. Read the news updates from CBSE Class 10th Result 2020.
Central Board of Secondary Education is the main leading board for the public and private schools manage and control by the Union Government of India regarding the Boards examinations. CBSE has also said that every school affiliated to CBSE must follow the NCERT curriculum. Hence, you will find NCERT Books online on Amazon.
CBSE Class 10th result 2020 Date & Details
CBSE conducts the final examinations for Class 10th and 12th every year and this exam is held on the month of February to March. Those examinations are affiliated to all the Kendriya Vidyalayas, all Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas, private schools and schools approved by the central government.
Furthermore, the result of Class 10 CBSE will be available on the cbseresults.nic.in website. I will guide the procedure to check the 10th result.
- Examination Name– Class 10 SSLC exam
- Board Name– Central Board of Secondary Education
- Date of Exam– 15 February to 20 March
- Date of Result– 15 July 2020
The expected date we can suggest that the CBSE Class 10th result 2020 will be declared on 1st week of May because it was declared on 6th May last year.
Where the CBSE result will be available in?
You will get your SSLC 10th result CBSE on the official website of the board that is www.cbseresults..nic.in. Also, you can check your result in our website assamcareer.net by asking on the comment section below. There are also some alternative methods to check CBSE class 10th result 2020 which will be discussed below.
CBSE result 2020 online websites are listed below-
The above websites will give you the CBSE 10th results directly to your browser screen. You must follow some steps to go to the result page. You should also require to enter some personal details like Roll and Number of yours, so before going further take your important document besides you.
How to check CBSE Class 10th result 2020 online?
The step by step process the check Class 10th result CBSE 2020 via online are discussed below. You need to follow those steps. Furthermore, you must know the official website of CBSE is cbseresults.nic.in where the results are declared. Before proceeding further, you must keep your admit card with you so that the process gets easier, otherwise, the website server may crash and you will be stuck without knowing your result.
The steps by steps process are given below-
- First of all, visit cbseresults.nic.in website
- Now you will see a link “CBSE SSLC 10th result 2020“.
- Click the link and fill all the required details properly.
- Finally, Hit the Submit button and that’s it, you will get your marksheet.
Additionally, I will suggest you to take a printout of the marksheet for reference. Also, there are some important factors you will notice like Date of Birth, School Number, Centre Number, Admit Card ID, and your Roll number which will require in the process so you must have the documents beside you.
An alternative way to check CBSE result 2020 by SMS
You can check your SSLC board result through SMS. In this method, you have to send an SMS to the official number. Hence, the method is discussed below-
The SMS should be in this format:- Class 10 <space> Roll Number <space> School Number <space> Center Number and send to 7738299899
Remember that, you have to send the SMS after the result declared. You will receive the result by SMS within minutes.
DIGILOCKER online process
The process to check your Class X result online through Digilocker is very simple. Those steps are shown below-
- First of all, visit the digilocker.gov.in website
- Now click the Central Board of Secondary Education link.
- Choose the CBSE class X marksheet option.
- Here you will need your login IDs that is available in your registered phone number through SMS.
- After you have logged in, you can easily check your result by following the instructions.
Note: Some important points you should know about the result checking are- 1. You can easily access the Digi locker website from your mobile phones on Android and iOS platforms. 2. Every student will get their credentials on their registered phone numbers by SMS. 3. Not only you can check your CBSE 10th result but also you can acquire your certificate of SSLC in online.
Umang app process
The procedure to check your 10th result through Umang application are discussed below-
- First of all, install the UMANG app from google playstore
- Now click the CBSE 10th link.
- Here you will need to enter the Roll number and DOB.
- And when you hit Submit, you will get your result.
Note that, this Umang application will work for both Android and iOS platforms. So, everyone can now check their exam results easily.
Microsoft SMS Organiser app
You can access your CBSE 10th result through an SMS application provided by Microsoft, and the procedure to check is shown below-
- First of all, you need to install the SMS organiser app from the Playstore
- Then you need to register on the app.
- After registration, click the menu option on the right-hand side.
- Here you will see a link as CBSE results, click on the link.
- Now, you need to enter your details like Roll Number, School code, etc.
- Fill it carefully and click Submit.
You can use this application on both Android and iOS devices. This is also the easiest method to check CBSE result 2020.
Time Table of CBSE Class X Exam
The Time Table for CBSE class X examination is given below. Hence, you can also download it as pdf from below link-
CBSE 10th result 2020 Date and Time
As I have said earlier that this year it is expected to be announced till the first week of May in 12 Noon. Hence, until now there is no official notification published by the board so we cannot confirm it. But we will update it on our website whenever any notification received by the Central Board. Till then just look at the pattern of the last 5 years announcement.
|2019||06 May||2.15 pm|
|2018||29 May||1.25 pm|
|2017||03 June||1.10 pm|
|2016||28 May||1.30 pm|
|2015||28 May||2.30 pm|
Central Board of Secondary Education
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is the central board of India to regulate the examination of Class X and XII for the public and private schools. CBSE has asked to follow only NCERT curriculum to every school. The Central Board of Secondary Education have their headquarters in New Delhi and their official website is www.cbse.nic.in and www.cbseresults.nic.in where the students can find their results.
CBSE has affiliated to approximately 20,299 schools in India and 220 schools in 28 foreign countries. Also, they affiliate to all Kendriya Vidyalayas, all Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas, private schools and many schools of the central government.
Hence, those are a brief intro about the CBSE board and their system to work. But if you want to know further about this board then visit the CBSE Wikipedia page where you can get the history, changes, news updates everything.
Important Points to be Remember-
- The documents related to the SSLC Exam should be kept in a safe place, as it will be required in the future.
- Every Student should check the details printed on the mark-sheet like Student name, father’s name, mother’s name, subjects, Marks, Grades, etc.
- The students passed the CBSE Result 2020 successfully will be able to study further as per marks obtained.
- Everyone should take screenshots and Printout of the mark-sheet obtained from the official website of CBSE SSLC Result.
- The mark-sheet available online is a reference for the students and is not the original mark-sheet, so everyone has to collect the original certificate from their respected schools.
CBSE Class 10th Result Statistics-
Every year more than 1 million students appear for the exam and the overall passing percentage is 90% and more. So, we can imagine how competitive this exam is and the growth rate can be seen by the data given below. We have shown just the 5 year statistics from the last year’s.
|Year||Students Appeared||Students Passed||Passing Percentage|
These statistics are taken from several sources so we are not guaranteed to be sure. This is only for an idea and not be taken as an original stats.
Top 3 Rank holders are–
- Siddhant Pengoriya (total 499 marks)
- Divyansh Wadhwa (total 499 marks)
- Yogesh Kumar Gupta (total 499 marks)
Grading System of CBSE Exam-
|A1||Top 1/8 of Passed students in that subject|
|A2||Next 1/8 of Passed students in that subject|
|B1||Next 1/8 of Passed students in that subject|
|B2||Next 1/8 of Passed students in that subject|
|C1||Next 1/8 of Passed students in that subject|
|C2||Next 1/8 of Passed students in that subject|
|D1||Next 1/8 of Passed students in that subject|
|D2||Last 1/8 of Passed students in that subject|
|E||Failed students (either in theory, practical or overall)|
Finally, we have come to the conclusion of CBSE 10th Result 2020. There are several methods to check SSLC Result but the best and the fastest is their official websites. The official website www.cbseresults.nic.in is the best way to check your class 10th results.
Hence, get your CBSE 10th class result 2020 now. Also, check the revised time table of CBSE board for class 10th students. In case you are having any difficulties with finding your results then you can suggest us to get it in the comment box. We will be happy to find your suggestion as soon as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. When CBSE Class 10th result 2020 will be declared?
Ans. CBSE Class 10th result 2020 will be declared on 15th July 2020. Read the latest update regarding the class 10th result from CBSE Board here.
2. How to check CBSE Result 2020 class 10th?
Ans. You can check your result on the website cbseresults.nic.in and the procedure is shown here.
3. Will CBSE release results today?
Ans. CBSE has not declared any updates regarding this but it will be declared in the first week of July 2020. Read the latest updates from CBSE 10th Result 2020 online.