CCI Artisan Trainee 20 Vacancy Notice: CEMENT CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED CCI is looking for dynamic and result oriented Artisan Trainees, for the following positions which are initially meant for Bokajan Unit (Assam), however, their posting after successful training will carry all India service liability:
- Artisan Trainee Electrician: 05 [02-UR, 0l -OBC, 01-EWS, 01-SC]
- Artisan Trainee Welder: 03 [ 01-UR, 01-OBC, 0I-SC]
- Artisan Trainee Fitter: 04 [01-UR, 01-OBC, 01-ST, 01-EWS 27]
- Artisan Trainee Mining: 02 01-UR, 01-SC
- Artisan Trainee Production: 06 [03-UR, 02-OBC, 01-ST]
- Link to apply shall be available from 05.10.2020 onwards to 25.10.2020 (1700 hrs)
- Last date for submission of application- 25.10.2020 (1700 HRS)
CCI Artisan Trainee 20 Vacancy Details:
Educational Qualification: (Trade Wise)
- Electrician (Post Code-1) Matriculation with Full Time 02 years’ Regular IT1 from Govt. Recognized Institute in Electrician Trade.
- Welder (Post Code -2) Matriculation with Full Time 02 years’ Regular IT[ from Govt. Recognized Institute in Welder Trade or 1 year regular IT1 in Welder Trade with 1 ear Apprentice.
- Fitter (Post Code-3) Matriculation with Full Time 02 years’ Regular [Ti from Govt. Recognized Institute in Fitter Trade
- Mining (Post Code-4): Matriculation with Full Time 02 years’ Regular IT1 from Govt. Recognized Institute in Excavator Operator (Mining) / Stone Mining Machine Operator / Mechanic Mining Machinery/holder of 2″d Class certificate of competency.
- Production (Post Code-5) 03 year’s regular B.Sc Degree with Chemistry from UGC recognized University.
Age Limitation: Maximum age as on 30.09.2020 is 27 years.
Period of Training: The period of Training shall be 12 months which can be further extended by another period of maximum 06 months by the corporation in case the trainee does not attain the prescribed level of efficiency as assessed through periodical appraisals, even if this level of efficiency does not improve his her training shall be terminated.
Stipend; The selected candidate will be paid a stipend of Rs, 8400/- per month during training period.
Registration Fees: Candidates belonging to UR/OBC Category are required to pay a non-refundable Registration/ Application fee of Rs. 750/- (Rupees Seven Hundred Fitly Only) through online mode. The Registration/Application Fee for candidates belonging to SC/ST/ PWD/ Females/ EWS will be Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred Fitly Only). The mentioned fees do not include any bank charges. To encourage digital transactions, bank transaction/charges will be borne by CCI.
How to apply:
Candidates are required to apply online through website www.cciltd.in in the career section only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. The candidate is required to go to the website of CCI Ltd. i.e., www.cciltd.in and click on the link “Career” and then the recruitment notification titled Advt. No. AT/02/2020 for registration and submission of the application.
Before applying for registration candidates are advised to have scanned images of their Photo and Signature for uploading – photo (20kb to 60 kb) and signature (10kb to 20 kb). The candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile number.