NRC Assam Hearing: Is your NRC Application is pending for Verification? And want to check NRC Application form Verification Status Online, then You are in the right place. Yes! Today In this article I’m going to discuss How to Check NRC Application form hearing Status online.
Yes! NRC Assam has made a website called www.nrcassamhearing.in, where you can check your NRC application form status through your ARN (Application Receipt Number).
Now the question is Why should I Check my NRC Application Form Status?
Ok! Let us discuss the answers.
Why should I Check my NRC Application Form Status?
Before I answer this question, Let me tell you that we all know about NRC application form verification process. Where LRCR (local Register of Citizen Registration)/ALRCR/Local Officer send a notice to the family, who are eligible for the hearing process of their NRC application form. It means your given legacy documents need a physical verification by the LRCR.
In this Hearing process, LRCR asks some questions to the family members on their hearing types.
Here are the below-mentioned types of Hearing Process:
- Family Tree
- Gaon Panchayat
- Lot Mandal
- Circle Officer.
Therefore, Your Application should be check at NRC Official hearing website (www.nrcassamhearing.in) that is your application needs any verification process or not.
How to Check NRC Application Status for Hearing or Verification?
As I told you above, that NRC Assam has introduced a website called www.nrcassamhearing.in where you can check your NRC Application status, If your NRC needs hearing/Verification or not.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of NRC application hearing portal (www.nrcassamhearing.in)
- Next, you will be able to see two empty boxes.
- One is for ARN (Application Receipt Number)
- Another one is for Captcha.
- Fill these two boxes and click the Submit Button.
- That’s it! Your Application form status will appear on your computer or mobile screens.
If your NRC needs verification or hearing, then you will see an image like this.
And If not then you will see the message like this.
Not Applicable For your ARN.
What If The NRC Application Status Is Showing “No Record Found”?
If your Application status is showing “No Record Found”, then it means that your verification is under process or probably do not need to come for the hearing. But if your verification is under process then you might receive a letter to visit the hearing centre; if some confusion or error occurs in your NRC Application.
If you have any other query, then Call the officials NRC Helpline– 15107 (if you are in Assam). For outside Assam the NRC Helpline No. –18003453762
Type of Assam NRC Hearing/Verification:
There are 4 types of Hearing/Verification in NRC Assam. And In this section I’m going to introduce all of them in details.
- Gaon Panchayat Hearing: During the time of NRC Application Form, Some people has submitted gaon panchayat certificate as their legacy data. And According to the statistical report, Lot’s of married women has submitted gaon panchayat certificate as linkage documents along with their NRC Application Form. But, Now NRC hearing officer was unable to verified those documents. So, the NRC hearing Officer has calling those women who submitted gaon panchayat certificate as their legacy data to verify again of their NRC Application Form. And this process is called Gaon Panchayat Hearing.
- Lot Mandal: Who submitted lot mandal certificate for their Linkage, that hearing process is called Lot mandal hearing.
- Family Tree Hearing: Who submitted same legacy documents twice or thrice for their linkage with another person. Those families are eligible to verify their linkage documents in front of NRC hearing Officer. This type of hearing is called Family tree Hearing/verification.
- Circle Officer hearing: This hearing Process is same as Gaon Panchayat & Lot mandal. Who submitted circle officer certificate for their linkage those families or persons are eligible to attand for Circle officer hearing.
That’s all about NRC Hearing or Verification process. These steps mentioned above are for checking NRC Application status. I hope you got How to Check NRC Assam Hearing Process through ARN. You can also check NRC 2nd list, NRC Complete draft and NRC Assam Final result via online.
If you have any question regarding this topic then feel free to comment below, We will reply as soon as possible. Also, don’t forget to share with others. Thank you.