D&S Judge Office Chowkidar Jobs in Udalguri: The offline applications are invited from citizens of India as defined under articles 5 and 6 of the Constitution of India for filling up the post of Chowkidar in the office of the District & Sessions Judge, Udalguri.
The last date of receiving application is 19.10.2020
D&S Judge Office Chowkidar Jobs in Udalguri:
Name of Posts with Sanctioned numbers:
- Chowkidar (Letter No. JDJ(E)-149/2005/11dtd 31.03.2007)
- Chowkider(Letter No.JDJ. 196/85/118 dtd 13.02.1990)
Scale of Pay: Rs. 12000 to 37500 with Grade pay of Rs. 3900
Qualification: Maximum qualification HSLC Pass and fluent in one or more local languages/dilects of Assam.
Age limit: The candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 40 years of age as on 01.01.2020. The Upper age will be relaxable as per norms, Govt. of Assam
Selection Mode: Interview
How to Apply: The dully filled up applications in standard form along with self attested copies of 2 (Two) recent passport size photographs, Caste certificate and other relevant documents should reach the office of the undersigned before the last date and same be dropped in the Drop Box “DROP BOX OF APPLICATIONS FOR THE POST OF CHOWKIDER’’ kept within the premise of District and Sessions Judge, Udalguri or by post. But, the application should reach on or before 19.10.2020
- The candidates serving in Govt. Department should submit their applications through proper channel. The Preference will be given to the candidates working temporarily in the establishment.
- Application Forms which are not complete will be summarily rejected.
- Maximum qualification of the candidate is HSLC Pass. Candidates who appear in the interview by suppressing their higher educational qualification will not eligible for appointment.
- Candidates will have to appear in Viva-voce test only.
- No TA/DA will be admissible at the time of interview.
- Call Letters will be sent to the candidates in due time or will be uploaded in Udalguri District Judiciary website from where the candidates can download their Call Letters (www.udalgurijudiciary.gov.in).
- The pension and other retirement benefits will be governed as per Govt. rules.