Chief Inspector of Factories- CIF Assam LDA Job NEWS: Recently CIF Assam released two separate notification for the recruitment of 04 vacancies of Lower Division Assistant posts. The Application in Standard form as published in the Assam Gazette Part IX are invited from the intending candidate who is a bonafide citizen of India having a Registration number in employment exchange in the State of Assam for filling up the CIF Assam LDA Job posts
Last date for the submission of applications are as follows-
- Lower Division Assistant, Zonal Factory office Dibrugarh-15.09.2020
- Lower Division Assistant, District Factory office Nagaon-15.09.2020
- Lower Division Assistant, Zonal Factory office Bongaigaon-01.09.2020
- Lower Division Assistant, District Factory office Sibsagar-01.09.2020
Please note that since the notification is published separably, therefore, the submission of the last date are different for the two notification.
CIF Assam LDA Job Details:
Let us Discuss the CIF Assam LDA Job requirements, process of recruitment below.
No. of Vacancies & Reservation:
- Lower Division Assistant, Zonal Factory office Dibrugarh-01 (one) posts [Open]
- Lower Division Assistant, District Factory office Nagaon-01 (one) posts [Open]
- Lower Division Assistant, Zonal Factory office Bongaigaon-01 (one) posts [PWD]
- Lower Division Assistant, District Factory office Sibsagar-01 (one) posts [Women]
Salary: PB-2 Rs 14000-49000/- Grade Pay Rs 6200/-
The Applicant must be graduate in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 45% marks,
The Candidate must possess a minimum of 6 (six) months Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Proficiency from a recognized Institute. They must have a good working knowledge of office productivity software tools (independently of any operating system i.e. MS Windows, Linux, MAC, etc.) such as Word Processor, Spread Sheet, Presentation graphics, the concept of database, internet, and email.
Age Limit: Candidates must not be less than 18 years or more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2020. The Upper age is relaxable as per Govt. norms to SC/ST and persons with disabilities.
Mode of Selection:
There shall be two phases of selection as shown below-
Phase I: The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in an objective type written test to be held in the District Head Quarters of Assam i.e. in the District of vacancies exist on a date to be notified later on. The syllabus of the Objective type written test will be as follows:
- General English including General Knowledge and Quantitative Aptitude- 120 marks
- Knowledge of Computer (Theory)- 30 marks
Phase II: Against each vacancy, four candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the marks obtained in the written test. After the written test, the shortlisted candidates will have to appear in a Computer Practical Test in the respective place of vacancies. The Computer (Practical) Test will be of 50 Marks. They will have to bring all the original testimonials i.e. Age proof Certificate, educational Qualification certificates and Mark sheet, Computer Proficiency Certificate, Employment Exchange Registration Certificate, Disability Certificate ( in case of PwD candidates).
How to apply for CIF Assam LDA Job:
The candidate willing to apply should submit the Assam Gazette Part IX application form along with the necessary documents. The Application must be accompanied by the followings:
- Copies of all certificates and valid employment exchange Registration Card.
- Two Copies of self-attested recent passport size color photograph
- A self-addressed envelope (size 22 x 10 Cm) affixing postal stamp of Rs 5.00 only.
- Disability certificate (in case of PwD candidates).
- Declaration in Form- “A”, prescribed under Rule 5(1) of the Assam Public Service (Application of Small Family Norms in Direct Recruitment) Rule, 2019, and available on our website www.ciflabour.assam.gov.in.
Candidates/ Applicants will have to superscribe the name of the post applied for at the top of the sealed envelope carrying the application form. Note that Candidates willing to apply for more than one category of post shall submit application separately.
The candidates should submit their filled-in application with all required documents to the Chief Inspectorate of Factories, Assam, Betkuchi, Lokhra, Guwahati-781040.