The Chief Judicial Magistrate, Jorhat invites applications in standard form (Assam Gazetted part IX) for the following 06 vacancies in CJM Jorhat PEON & CHOWKIDAR posts. Read Full Notification of CJM Jorhat PEON & Chowkidar Posts, also official advertisement link is shared below!
Last date of submission of offline application is 20th July, 2020.
CJM Jorhat PEON & Chowkidar Posts Details:
Number of Posts:
- PEON: 04 Nos. (2 – Unreserved, OBC-1, and SC-1)
- CHOWKIDAR: 02 Nos. (1 -Unreserved and SC-1)
Age Limit: The age of the candidate should not exceed 38 years and not below 18 years. For OBC/MOBC/ SC/ST/PWD the age relaxation is permissible as per Govt. Rule.
Qualification: A candidate who has passed class-VIII but has not passed class-Xll. Note that the candidates who have passed class-XII are not eligible to apply.
Selection process: It will be notified in due course. The selecting/ appointing authority will not issue any admit card/call letter etc, to any candidate and will call candidates to participate in the selection process by publishing a notification in the aforementioned website and notice board of the office of the undersigned. Candidates are advised to visit the aforementioned website regularly for updates and important information. Unnecessary correspondence should be avoided.
How to APPLY for CJM Jorhat PEON & Chowkidar Posts:
1. The interested candidates are first required to download and take a print out of the “Advertisement and Application Form” from the website www.jorhatjudiciary.gov.in. Also the direct link to the advertisement is given below.
2. Now, you need to fill up the Application Form and paste the recent passport size colored photograph, in the given space of the application form and shall sign across the photograph. Note that Four copies of the same photograph should be stapled in the top right corner of the application form. Also, the candidates should write his /her name on the reverse of the stapled photographs. Certificate of Age proof, educational qualifications, nationality, and Caste should be annexed with their application form.
3. The envelope containing the application form should be superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POSTS OF PEON/CHOWKIDAR” and the same should be addressed to “The Chief Judicial Magistrate, Jorhat, Assam, PIN-785001.”
4. The envelope containing the duly completed application form should be dropped in the DROPBOX labeled “DROPBOX OF APPLICATIONS FOR THE POSTS OF PEON/ CHOWKIDAR” kept on the premises of the office of the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Jorhat, Assam on or before the last date.
NOTE: The applications submitted in any other mode such as email etc. except as indicated above, will be summarily rejected without any communication. There is no need for submitting any other document, except as indicated above, along with the application form at the stage of submission application. Most importantly no fee is required to apply for the aforementioned posts.
You can read the official notificaiton of CJM Jorhat Peon & Chowkidar Posts here