The office of Chief Judicial Magistrate Sonitpur invites application in standard form for filling up 07 (seven) Grade IV various positions in the office of the undersigned and office of the Sub-Divisional Judicial Magistrate (M) Gohpur. The following are the CJM Tezpur Grade IV vacancies available-
- Office Peon–01 (one) post [OBC (reserved for Women Only)]
- Court Attached Peon– 01 (one) post [UR(reserved for Women Only)]
- Peon (Attached Peon)- 05 (five) post [STP, OBC/MOBC, UR]
The last date of receipt of the application form is 16.06.2020 up to 5 PM.
CJM Sonitpur Grade IV Post:
The following are the details of educational qualification, age limit, the scale of pay, etc for the CJM Tezpur Grade IV post-
Educational Qualification: Class VIII Passed and up to class X Passed. Note candidate who has passed HSSLC(12th) or above are not eligible to apply for the post mentioned above,
Pay Scale: Rs. 12000-52000/- with grade pay of Rs.3900/-
Age Limit: Candidate age should not be less than 18 years or more than 38 years as on 01.01.2020. The upper age limit is relaxable as per govt norms.
How to apply: The eligible candidate has to submit the filled standard form part IX of Assam Gazetted along with other self-attested copies of testimonials in an envelope. The envelope containing the application should indicate the name of the post and category to which they applied for on the top in the Block letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF OFFICE PEON/COURT ATTACHED PEON/PEON(ATTACHED PEON)”. Women candidates who wish to apply under “Women Reservecl Category” against the post mentioned in the SL. No. 1 & 2 shall indicate their choice in the standard Application form as well as in the top of the Envelope’ Those who filled to do so, their application shall not be considered under the said category.
CJM Tezpur Grade IV post Terms and Condition:
- The application with self-attested copies of all testimonials regarding educational qualification, Age, Caste, Valid Employment exchange registration card along with 03 three copies of recent passport size photograph duly signed by the candidate on the reverse side should reach the office of the undersigned.
- Candidate must have registered their name in the employment exchange and the registration numbers along with the date must be mentioned in their applications.
- The applicant should mention their mobile number in the application without fail.
- The last date of receipt of the application form is 16.06.2020 up to 5 PM.
- The applicants shall submit their application in a dropbox made available for the same in front of the office of the Chief Judicial Magistrate, Sonitpur, Tezpur or they may submit through ordinary postal service.
- The list of eligible candidates along with a specific date of interview shall be uploaded in the official website of Sonitpur District Judiciary (www.sonitpurjudiciary.gov.in) in due days. and also be intimated through SMS.
- Interview Centre: Tezpur (Date & Venue will be notified on the official website and through SMS).
Read the Official Notification of CJM Tezpur Grade IV Recruitment
STAY TUNED WITH US( Assam Career .NET) FOR LATEST UPDATES ON CJM TEZPUR GRADE IV Recruitment.