Commissionerate of Labour Assam 40 Vacancies Notice: State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB) Assam recently released the Notification of Commissionerate of Labour Department Assam for the following 40 Vacancies. The applications must be submitted online through the SLPRB website (www.slprbassam.in) and will be received with effect from 24-08-2020.
- Jr. Assistant (HQ level)-05 posts
- Jr. Assistant (Dist. level)-32 posts
- Computor (HQ level)– 02 posts
- Stenographer (HQ level)– 01 post
The last date of receiving application will be 12-09-2020. THERE WILL BE NO APPLICATION FEE.
NOTE: The candidates who had applied for the posts of Junior Assistant (Dist-Level) as per earlier advertisement published vide No. Janasanyog/ D/11915/17, dated 20-12-2017 and do not intend to apply for other posts as per this present advertisement, the terms and conditions for eligibility will be governed as per the earlier advertisement dated 20-12-2017 made at that point of time. Such candidates must also apply afresh through the link given in the website www.slprbassam.in.Further, candidates who had applied against the said earlier advertisement for the post of Junior Assistant (Dist-Level) and opt to apply for other posts also as per the advertisement, shall be governed by the terms and conditions for eligibility for the new posts as laid down in the present advertisement.
Commissionerate of Labour Assam 40 Vacancies Details:
Commissionerate of Labour Assam 40 Vacancies Notification invites applications from eligible candidates for filling up of 5 posts of Junior Assistant (HQ level), 02 posts of Computor (HQ LEVEL), 32 posts of Junior Assistant (District Level) and post of Stenographer (Grade-III) (HQ Level).
Junior Assistant (HQ and District level) & Computor (HQ Level): The candidate must be a Graduate in any stream from a recognized College/Institutions affiliated to a recognized University and must possess Computer Skills from a recognized Institute for handling data and text on the computer.
Stenographer (Grade- III): The candidate must be a Graduate in any stream from a
recognized College/ Institutions affiliated to a recognized University with having National Trade Certificate in stenography (under ITI’s Assam) or any other Institute recognized by the Govt. of Assam/Govt. of India with 80 WPM in English Stenography.
- Jr. Assistant (HQ level)-Rs.14000-60500 (Pay Band No. 2) with Rs. 6200 Grade pay and other allowances as admissible under the rules,
- Jr. Assistant (Dist. level)-Rs.14000-60500 (Pay Band No. 2) with Rs. 5600 Grade pay and other allowances as admissible under the rules,
- Computor (HQ level)-Rs.14000-60500 (Pay Band No. 2) with Rs. 6200 Grade pay and other allowances as admissible under the rules,
- Stenographer (HQ level)– Rs.14000-60500 (Pay Band No. 2) with Rs. 8700 Grade pay and other allowances as admissible under the rules,
AGE LIMIT: The Candidate should not be more than 38 years and less than 18 years of age as on 1st January 2020 (candidate must born on or before 01-01-2002 and on or after 01-01-1982) . The Upper age limit is relaxable as under:
- 5 (five) years in case of candidates belonging to SC, ST (H) & ST (P).
- 3 (three) years in case of candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC
There will be two Test i.e. (i) First Phase Test and (ii) Second Phase Test for all the above-mentioned posts. Before entering the examination center, biometrics of each candidate will be done.
HOW TO APPLY for Commissionerate of Labour Assam 40 Vacancies:
The candidate having the essential qualifications for the posts as mentioned above may apply for the posts by giving their first preference, second preference, and third preference.
Note that the applications must be submitted online through the SLPRB website (www.slprbassam.in) and will be received with effect from 24-08-2020.
Candidates will be required to upload scanned copies of the following:
- photograph-JPEG format, 450 kb (kilo bytes), Minimum pixel resolution for JPEG: 320 x 240.
- Signature: JPEG format,100 kb (kilo bytes), minimum pixel resolution for the image is 400 x 150
- Certificate of proof of age (Admit card of HSLC or equivalent examination).
- Certificate & mark sheet of Graduation or equivalent.
- Certificate on Computer Proficiency for the posts of Jr. Asstt. & Computor. In case of candidates having a Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent from any Govt. registered / UGC recognized /accredited Universities / Institutions, may also upload separate Diploma certificate in computer, if any.
- Certificate of Stenography for the post of Stenographer
- Certificate of caste.
- EWS certificate from Competent Authority.
Written TEST & Practical Test Syllabus of the Recruitment of Commissionerate of Labour Assam 40 Vacancies Details:
First Phase Test: Written Test of 100 marks and will be completely OMR based. There will be 100 questions and each question will be of 1 (one) mark. There will be negative marking of ½ (half) mark for each wrong answer. Candidates will have to use a black ball pen to answer the OMR based answer sheet. The duration of the test will be of 2½ (two and half ) hours. The questions will be set in four parts-
- Logical reasoning, aptitude,
- Matters relating to History and Culture of Assam and India,
- General Knowledge.
Second Phase Test: After completion of Written Test, a merit list will be prepared for each category of post for both male and female on the basis of total marks scored in Written.
Components of Second Phase Test/Practical Test for 50 marks are as under:
- Computer Based spelling test – 20 marks 10 minutes
- Computer Based typing test – 20 marks 10 minutes
- Computer Based MCQ test – 10 marks 10 minutes
- Computer Based Spelling Test: Candidates will have to correct the spelling from a given paragraph. There will be 40 incorrect words in the paragraph. 0.5 marks will be awarded for correcting a word and 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong word.
- Computer Based Typing Test: Candidate will have to type a given paragraph containing 200 words. 0.1 mark for every correct word will be awarded.
- Computer Based MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions related to Computer knowledge) Test: There will be 20 questions for MCQ test.0.5 marks will be awarded for each correct answer. There will be no negative markingTest.
For Stenographer (Grade-III), the following will be additional test for 50 marks
- Speed Test in shorthand at a speed of 80 words per minute (Duration 5 minutes)(400 words) (Dictation)
- Time to be given to the candidates for testing the computer 3 Minutes
- Time for transcription for the dictated portion in computer 20 Minutes
Marks for Dictation and its transcription: Candidate will have to transcribe the dictated paragraph of 400 words and 0.125 mark for every correct transcribed word will be awarded.
Based on the aggregate performance of the candidates in the Written Test & Practical Test for Junior Assistant (HQ/District Level)/ Computor and Written Test, Practical Test & Stenography Test for Stenographer, the Final Merit List will be prepared category wise as under:
- Junior Assistants (both cadres)/ Computor: Total – 150 marks
- Written Test – 100 marks
- Practical Test – 50 marks
- Stenographer (Grade-III): Total – 200 marks
- Written Test – 100 marks
- Practical Test – 50 marks
- Stenography Test – 50 marks
Important Links Commissionerate of Labour Assam 40 Vacancies:
- Read the Official advertisement of Commissionerate of Labour Assam 40 Vacancies.
- Annexure-I (INCOME & ASSET CERTIFICATE TO BE PRODUCED BY ECONOMICALLY WEAKER SECTIONS).