Hello Friends, Are you want to learn some technical skills? If yes! Then you are in the right place; Today In this article, I’m going to share with you a new skill development training program or course organised by CSIR-NEIST Jorhat. In this training program, You will be able to learn Welding, Fitting, Plumbing, Glass Blowing and Jacquard Weaving under the Basic category and CNC turning and machining, Advanced Welding under the advanced category. So, It is the best opportunities for you to learn something new or something different in your life. Following are the program or course details below:
But before that, Let me talk about the CSIR-Integrated Skill Initiative. It is a national program on skill development initiated by the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) using the expertise and infrastructure of individual laboratories situated across the country. Under this initiative CSIR-NEIST, the only R&D laboratory of CSIR operating in NER proposes to organise the following training program.
|SL No.||Training Program||Duration||Maximum No of Seats||Qualification & Remarks|
|1||Basic Training on:|
(a) Welding (b) Fitting
(d) Glass Blowing and
(e) Jacquard Weaving
5 (Glass Blowing)
|Minimum qualification is class 8 (eight) passed.|
For weaving, women candidates will be
|2||Advanced Training on:|
(a) CNC turning and
(b) Advanced Welding
|10 (CNC turning|
|Qualification: (a) ITI passed in welding, diploma|
in mechanical or allied subject (for adv. welding)
(b) ITI passed in machinist/ turner, diploma in
mechanical or allied subject (for CNC)
So, guys, as I told you above learn these skills and start your own business to earn money. And explore the happiness.
Here are the below-mentioned things or essential notes that you need to follow before going to apply for this course. Let’s have a look.
- Admission Fee: A non-refundable course fee of Rs. 3000/- (Three thousand only) for Basic Training and Rs. 5000/- (Five Thousand only) for Advanced Training to be paid at the time of admission. The course fee will be waived for the BPL candidates on production of documentary proof.
- Age limit: 38 years (Relaxation as per govt. norms)
- Certificate: Certificates will be provided to the candidates who have completed the course.
- Training venue: (i) CSIR-NEIST, Jorhat for welding, fitting, plumbing, glass blowing, CNC & advanced welding; (ii) Kamalpur, Gaon, Titabor, Jorhat for weaving (with our associated NGO, SNEHPAD).
After that, Now, You need to know How to Apply For this course and What is the selection procedure to get admission on this program. Ok! Let’s talk about it below:
How to Apply & Selection?
- Candidates have to apply as per the application format is given in this advertisement.
- Selection will be made based on walk-in-interview.
- Date and venue of walk-in-interview:
18/09/2018 (9 AM) for Basic Training (welding, fitting, plumbing and Glass Blowing) at CSIR-NEIST.
19/09/2018 (9 AM) for Advanced Training (for CNC and advanced welding) at CSIR-NEIST.
20/09/2018 (10 AM) for Basic Training (weaving) at the Branch office of the associated NGO, SNEHPAD; Kamalpur, Gaon, Titabor, Jorhat.
- All documents in original to be shown on the interview day. One self-attested set of documents to be submitted on the date of interview.
- No TA/DA and accommodation for an interview will be provided to the candidates.
Sample Application Form To apply for this course:
But You can also download this application form from CSIR-NEIST Jorhat Official website http://www.neist.res.in/.
And If you want to contact directly with the officials regarding this skill development training program, then here are the contact details of CSIR-NEIST Jorhat Contact: Phone (Off): 0376-2370117 (Extn.: 2482); email: email@example.com;
Here is the official advertisement notice below:
I hope you understand this notification. If you have any doubt regarding this notification then feel free to comment below, I will try to reply as soon as possible. Also If you like this article then don’t forget to share with others. Thank You.