Online Applications are hereby invited from the candidates willing to work in mission mode, from eligible Indian Citizens for contractual engagement at City Mission Management Unit (CMMU), DAY-NULM, (Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana-National Urban Livelihoods Mission) Hailakandi under Assam State Urban Livelihood Mission Society, (ASULMS), Assam for the following posts:-
Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana-National Urban Livelihoods Mission uner ASULMS Vacancy Details
|Last Date||06.06.2020 Till 5PM|
|Name of Posts||Accountant & Computer Operator|
|No of Posts||Accountant-1 & Computer Operator-1|
|Qualification||Accountant– Graduate in Commerce with 50% Marsk from the Gov’t Recognised Institute.|
Computer Operator– Graduate in Any Discipline/DCA/BCA
|Age Limit||23-35 years|
|Salary||Rs. 15000-18000 Per month|
|Accountant||1) Min. 2 years of experience in the job role of Account Assistant/ Junior Graduate in Accountant or similar|
2) Knowledge of Computer Applications, Tally, GST, PFMS etc.
3) Previous work exp. in Govt.
|Computer Operator||1) Min. 2 years exp. with knowledge in Documentation, reporting, Data analysis|
2) Exp. of online monitoring activities in social community development projects.
3) Previous work exp. in Govt.sector preferable.
|Online Application Start||From from 10:00 AM of May 18, 2020,|
|Online Application Ends||Till 05:05 PM of June 06, 2020|
- This engagement will be purely temporary on a contractual basis and NULM Mission related only. Initially, this engagement will be for 11 months based on performance and requirement of the mission, the contract may further be extended.
- The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for a Written Test, Computer Test and Interview for which no TA/DA shall be paid.
- The undersigned reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reasons thereof. Merely having the requisite qualification and experience will not render the applicant eligible for shortlisting.
- The screening will be done in case of excess applications accordingly on the basis of education weightage.
- The Online application will be received till 06th June 2020 & candidates without the above qualification need not apply
- for the respective post
- The candidates have to apply online on the website: https://hailakandi.gov.in or https://clchailakandi.asulms.in
Applicant should read the following instructions before applying:
- Scan your Passport Size colour Photograph and make it ready for uploading. The image size should be minimum 20 KB and should not exceed 50 KB and the image dimension should be 3.5cm by 2.5cm. The image format should be jpg or jpeg or png. No other format of the image will be accepted.
- Scan your Specimen signature and make it ready for uploading. Size should be minimum 10 KB and should not exceed 30 KB and the image dimension should be 1.5cm by 2.5cm. The image format should be jpg or jpeg or png. No other format of the image will be accepted.
- Scan your documents. Size should not exceed 200 KB. The document format should be jpg or jpeg or png or pdf. No other format will be accepted. Documents required to upload areas follows-Age Proof HSLC Marksheet, HSLC Certificate, HS Marksheet, HS Certificate, Degree Marksheet, Degree Certificate, Experience Certificate(if applicable), Caste Certificate(if applicable) & Computer Diploma.
- Age of the applicant should not exceed 35 years on the 1st day of April 2020 and minimum application age is 23 years.
- Applicants must mention valid e-mail id and mobile number while applying as all further communications will be made to the specified e-mail id and/or mobile number. Candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form after final submission and take note of the registration number which will be required for making any further reference
- Online applications will be accepted from 10:00 AM of May 18, 2020, till 05:05 PM of June 06, 2020.
Note: Dear applicant, please ensure that you are ready with all the particulars mentioned above before applying. Once you are ready with all the above requirements, you can proceed to apply online when the application process starts.
In case any technical issue arises, please mail us at email@example.com with your full name, date of birth, mobile No.
How to Apply
- Click on Proceed To Apply
- Fill basic details and Click Next
- Fill Educational Details & Click Next
- Fill Experience Details & Click Next
- Upload Image & Documents & Click Next
- Download & Print Acknowledgement