In pursuance of General Administration Department, Dispur’s letter No. GAG(B)259/2016/233 dtd. 21.08.2019, online application are invited through the official website of https://niyog.assam.gov.in/ Lakhimpur from the candidates who are a citizen of India as defined in Article applications from eligible candidates who are a citizen of India as defined in articles 5 & 8 of the constitution of India for filling up of the following sanctioned vacant post of Driver (Gr-III) in the Establishment of Deputy Commissioner, Lakhimpur in the Pay Bands & Grade Pay with other allowances as admissible under the rule as shown below.
DC Lakhimpur Driver Recruitment Post Details
|Name of Post||No of Vacancies||Salary|
|Driver (Gr- III)||1 (One) U.R. as per 13|
|Basic Pay- 14,000/- – 60,500/- Grade Pay 5,200/- PM|
Eligibility Criteria for Driver:
- Candidates must not be less than 18 years or not more than 43 years of age on 1st January 2020. The upper age is relaxable as per Govt. Norms for S.C., S.T & OBC candidates.
- Educational Qualification: The minimum essential qualification for the post will be:
- Class VIII passed.
- Must possess a Light Motor Vehicle Driving License issued by the Competent Authority.
- Minimum I (one) year driving experience.
Also Recommended for You
How To Apply
The applications must be submitted online through https://niyog.assam.gov.in/lakhimpur. No others forms of application will be entertained. Candidates will be required to upload scanned copies self-certified copies of all testimonials such as Education Qualification Certificates, Age proof Certificates, Caste Certificate, valid Employment Exchange card, Good quality of the photograph, LMV Driving License issued by recognized authority (Assam State only), Experience Certificate etc..The candidates already in service must apply through proper channel and upload scanned copy of NOC of the concerned department.
The Application will be received through online from Midnight of 26th May, 2020 to the Midnight of 17th June, 2020
A written examination and Driving Test for the selection of suitable candidate whose applications are accepted as per eligibility criteria. The written examination will be of 30 (thirty) marks and will be of 1.00 hour duration. The syllabus for the written examination will be 10 (Ten) marks for General Knowledge, 10 (Ten) marks for Traffic Rules and 10 (Ten) marks for Assamese Language. The Driving test will be of 30(thirty) marks (Knowledge of driving, Road signals, Knowledge of MV Act. etc) and will be of 30 minutes for each candidate. 20 Nos. candidates shall be selected
against the vacancy on the basis of the aggregate marks obtained in the written test to appear in the Driving test. The final list shall be prepared on the basis of aggregate marks obtain in both in the Witten test and Driving test. The selection will be strictly on merit basis.
The Date and Venue of Written examination and Driving Test will be intimated in the call letter
and also will be notified through the https://niyog.assam.gov.in/lakhimpur.
- Candidature of candidates is provisional and the Committee has the right to accept or reject the candidature of any candidate at any stage of recruitment after proper scrutiny of the educational and other relevant documents.
- No responsibility shall be taken for loss or late delivery of the application and/ or call letter by the postal department.
- No application fees shall be paid by the candidates and canvassing directly or indirectly in any form by the candidate shall lead to disqualification of his candidature.
- The selected candidates for appointment shall have to give an undertaking that they will abide by the New Pension Scheme Rule of Govt. of Assam along with Joining Report.
- No. TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates.
|Important Dates||Important Links|
|Online Application Start from 26/05/2020 11.00 AM||Full Advetisement|
|Online Application end from 17/06/2020 to 5.00 PM||Apply Online|