Deputy Commissioner, Bongaigaon invites online application for the recruitment of 08 posts of Junior Assistant. Following are the important Dates of DC Bongaigaon Recruitment 2020
- Starting date of online application: 13-11-2020
- Last date of online application: 27-11-2020
Name of post: Junior Assistant
No of posts: 08 [UR: 01, OBC: 02, SC: 01, STP: 02, STH: 02, ]
- Graduate in any discipline.
- 6 (six) months Diploma/Certificate in Computer proficiency from a recognized institute. They must have a working knowledge of Office productivity software tools such as Word Processor, Spread Sheet, PowerPoint, Concept of Database, internet and email, etc.
- The candidate should be well versed in state official language.
Age Limitation: The candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 40 years of age as on 01.01.2020. The upper age limit is relaxable as follows:-
- (a) 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- (b) 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
- (c) For ex-Serviceman Category up to 42 years.
- (d) For candidates person With disabilities category up to 50 years.
NOTE: The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation/ HSLC Admit Card/Certificate issued by a recognized Board/Council. No other document shall be accepted in lieu thereof for the purpose.
Selection Process: The selection process of DC Bongaigaon Recruitment JA is of two phase-
Phase-I: The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in an objective type written test to be held in the District Head Quarter at Bongaigaon on a date to be notified later on. The syllabus of the objective type written test will be as follows:-
- General English including General Knowledge and Quantitative Aptitude: 150 marks
- Knowledge of Computer (Theory): 50 marks
- Language skill Test in Assamese/English: 50 marks
- Computer proficiency test (Practical): 50 marks
Total= 300 Marks.
Phase-II: Against each vacancy, 4 (four) candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the marks obtained in the written test. After the written test, the shortlisted candidates will have to appear in a Computer (Practical) Test and the schedule will be intimated accordingly.
On the day of Practical Test, Candidates will have to bring all the original testimonials i.e. age proof certificate, caste certificate, Educational Qualification Certificate, Computer proficiency Certificate for document verification.
How to apply:
The application must be submitted online through https:// niyukti.assam.gov.in/ bongaigaon_ja/ index.php/home. No other forms of application will be entertained.
Before you filling the Online Application here are some documents you will be needed
- Latest colored passport size photograph (size- 20-50 kb, dimension- 3.5 cm by 2.5 cm),
- DC Office Dhubri Jr Asst 17 Vacancy 1 » AssamCareer.Net
- Signature specimen (size- 10-30 kb, dimension- 1.5 cm by 2.5 cm) ,
- HSLC Admit card for age proof
- The graduation Mark sheet and Pass certificate,
- Computer Proficiency certificate,
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate
- NOC (For govt service holder from a competent authority)
- The applicant under the EWS category will have to furnish an EWS certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Disability Certificate (in case of PWD) issued by the competent Authority.
Online application steps for Dhubri DC Office JA were pretty much simple here are these steps-
- Firstly, Visit the official Apply link Given Below
- DC OFFICE DHUBRI ONLINE APPLICATION LINK
- Secondly, Scroll down and click on proceed,
- After that, fill in the basic details and similarly click to proceed to the next step,
- Next, fill in the educational details and similarly click to proceed to the next step,
- After that, fill in the experience details and proceed next,
- Filling the details, at last, you have to Upload all the documents scanned,
- Finally, take a print or save the acknowledgment of the application.
- That’s it!