the Deputy Commissioner Office Hailakandi. invited online application for filling up the vacant post of Junior Assistant in the amalgamated establishment of DC Hailakandi.
The application will be accepted from 10:00 AM of 12.10.2020 till 05:00 PM of 22.10.2020 through the online (link is provided below).
Name of the post: Junior Assistant
Number of Post: 01 (one) [unreserved]
Pay Band: Rs. 14000/- to 60,500 plus grade pay of Rs. 6200 with other allowance as admissible under rules.
Age Limitation: Candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years of age as on 01.01.2020 as per Govt. O.M No. ABP.6/2016/51 dated 02.09.2020. The upper age limit for SC & ST candidates is 45(forty-five) years, 43(forty-three) years for OBC/MOBC, Ex-Serviceman 42 (forty-two) years, and for PWD candidates is 50 (fifty) years as per existing Govt. norms.
Educational Qualification for Junior Assistant:
- The minimum educational qualification of the candidates shall be Graduate/Degree Examination passed in any discipline from a recognized State/Central University or any examination declared equivalent thereto.
- Candidate must have proficiency in basic computer applications like MS Windows, Linux, MAC, Excel, Powerpoint, DTP, Spreadsheet, Presentation of graphics. Concept of the database, word processor, Internet Processing, e-mail, etc.
How to apply: Applicants must upload the following documents/testimonial along with the application-
- Scan copy of Passport Size color photographs.
- Scan copy of Specimen Signature.
- Scan copy of Pass certificate & Mark sheet of HSLC examination.
- Scan copy of Pass Certificate & Mark sheet of Graduation.
- Scan copy of Computer proficiency certificate from a recognized institution of State/Central Government.
- Scan copy of Caste Certificate /EWS/PWD in case of reserved category candidates (if any).
- Scan Copy of the Employment Exchange Registration certificate having the up to date validity (if any).
- Govt. employee must be uploaded a scanned copy of NOC from the respective employer.
Other Terms and Conditions:
- Candidates whose application is accepted as per eligibility criteria will be required to appear in a written examination to be followed by a computer test of the qualified candidate only. Selection will be done strictly on merit basis.
- Any incomplete application or the testimonials as prescribed above if not submitted will be rejected
- The authority shall have the right to accept or reject the candidature after proper scrutiny of the documents/testimonials etc. The decision of the authority shall be final and binding. The selected candidate will have to submit an undertaking to the appointing authority that they will abide by the new pension rules of Government issued vide Finance Department order No. BW.03/2003/Pt./1 dated 25.01.2005.
- The appointment will be made after necessary Police verification and Medical examination etc. as per the procedure.
- The appointment will be made in accordance with the provision of the AFRBM Act. 2005.
- The candidate qualifying in the written test must produce all certificates and testimonials in original for verification at the time of the computer proficiency test.
- Scheme of the Examination: The written examination will be held for a total of 200 marks. The candidates will be tested in General English, General Awareness, and Quantitative aptitude. the qualified candidates will then appear for a computer proficiency test.
- The candidates who qualify in the written test will be required to bring all original testimonials i.e Age proof certificate, Caste certificate, Educational qualification certificate, Computer proficiency certificate, Marksheet for documents verification during the Computer proficiency test.
- No TA & DA will be admissible for appearing in the written test & computer proficiency test.
- Canvassing/Lobbying directly or indirectly will lead to immediate disqualification of the candidature.
- The undersigned reserves the right to cancel the advertisement, alter any terms and conditions of the advertisement at any stage without assigning any reason thereof.
- In case any technical issue arises, please mail at email@example.com with your name, date of birth, mobile number.