The office of the Commissioner Upper Assam Division, Jorhat, Assam invites Online applications for filling up the 02(two) Junior Assistant posts. The complete procedure of application is Online. Therefore, remember to keep the scanned copy handy!!
Junior Assistant Recruitment Details:
|Name of the post:||Junior Assistant|
|No. of Post:||02 [two]|
|Online Application start from||14.01.2020(from 11 AM)|
|Last date of Application||30.01.2020 (Midnight)|
|Scale of Pay||14,000-60,500 ( Grade pay Rs. 6200 plus other allowances as admissible under rule.|
|Age Limit||Age of the candidate must not be less than 18 years and more than 44 years as on 01.01.2019. Upper age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.|
|Educational Qualification||Candidate shall be a Graduate in Arts, Science or Commerce from a University recognized by the state govt.|
In addition, diploma in Computer application is required
for six month or more.
Firstly, the candidate whose Online application is shortlisted for the Written Exam have to clear the same for 250 Marks. Secondly, after the written Examination those who clear it; will be shortlisted for the Computer Proficiency Test of 50 Marks. Here below are the marks distribution for written examination-
|General English||75 marks|
|General Knowledge||50 marks|
|Quantitative & Aptitude||25 marks|
|Computer Theory||50 marks|
|Language skill in Assamese||50 marks|
|Total Marks||250 marks|
Online Application Procedure:
The candidate have to apply online from www.niyog.assam.gov.in/cuad/ (direct online application link is given below). Meanwhile, you must scanned the documents mentioned below –
- Latest colored passport size photograph (size- 20-50kb, dimension- 3.5cm by 2.5cm),
- Signature specimen (size- 10-30kb, dimension- 1.5cm by 2.5cm) ,
- HSLC Admit card, pass certificate and Mark sheet,
- HSSLC Admit card, pass certificate and Mark sheet,
- Graduation Mark sheet and Pass certificate,
- Computer Proficiency certificate,
- Caste Certificate/ EWS Certificate ( if applicable)
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate
- Experience Certificate ( if applicable)
- NOC (For govt service holder from competent authority)
All the above documents should be either in jpg or jpeg or png or pdf format no other format will be accepted. On the other hand, the size of the documents should not exceed than 200 kb, apart from the Photograph and Signature. Moreover, a valid phone number and email is required for the registration.
Online Application Steps:
Here are the steps need to follow while filling the online application-
- Firstly, Visit the official Apply link Given Below
- Secondly, Scroll down and click on proceed,
- After that, fill the basic details and similarly click to proceed to the next step,
- Next, fill the educational details and similarly click to proceed to the next step,
- After that, fill the experience details and proceed next,
- Filling the details, at last, you have to Upload all the documents scanned,
- Finally, take a print or save the acknowledgement of the application.
- That’s it!!