Barpeta Assam Government invites online application from the eligible candidates for filling the 27 posts (Twenty Seven Posts) of Junior Assistant in amalgamated establishment of the Deputy commissioner Barpeta Assam. Let us know more about the Barpeta DC Office JA Post Details!!
07.07.2020: A Corrigendum is published to clarify the age limit for recruitment. Read it Below!
27.05.2020: Good NEWS!! DC Office Barpeta has recently published a notification on 19.05.2020 for the fresh dates for submission of online forms for the recruitment of 27 Jr Asst Post. The online application link for Barpeta DC Office JA will be available from 26.05.2020 (11.00 am) to 05.06.2020 (5.00 pm).
Already with a notification it was notified to applicant that due to COVID 19 Pandemic, the Online application for the recruitment of Jr Asst in DC Office Barpeta was not received after 03.04.2020. Therefore, the new notification brings a big smile to the face of Assam’s Job Seekers.
Barpeta DC Office JA Details:
Name of the Posts: Junior Assistant,
Number of Posts: 27 posts (Twenty Seven Posts),
Pay Scale: Scale of Pay of PB-2 Rs.14000 to Rs.60500/- plus grade pay of Rs.6200/- plus other allowances as admissible under Rule.
Reservation: UR-09, OBC / MOBC-09, STP-03, SC-03, STH-02, EWS-01. Reservation for women will be as per Rule.
Age Limitation: Age of the candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than
44 38 years of age as on 01.01.2020. Read the Corrigendum below-
Educational Qualification: Graduate in Arts/ Science/ Commerce or a equivalent Degree from a recognized state/ central govt University. Moreover, the candidate must have proficiency in basic Computer application. Also, the candidate must possess a 06 (six) month Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized state/central govt.
How to apply Online @ niyog.assam.gov.in?
The submission of the online application form will start from
20.03.2020 (11 AM onward); the official website to where you need to fill the application is niyog. ssam.gov.in / barpeta or barpeta.assam.gov.in.
Before you fill the Barpeta Jr Asst Online Application here are some documents you will be needed-
- Latest colored passport size photograph (size- 20-50 kb, dimension- 3.5 cm by 2.5 cm),
- Signature specimen (size- 10-30 kb, dimension- 1.5 cm by 2.5 cm) ,
- HSLC Admit card for age proof
- Graduation Mark sheet and Pass certificate,
- Computer Proficiency certificate,
- Caste Certificate/ EWS Certificate ( if applicable)
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate
- Experience Certificate ( if applicable)
- NOC (For govt service holder from competent authority)
Online application steps for Barpeta DC Office JA were pretty much simple here are these steps-
- Firstly, Visit the official Apply link Given Below
- Secondly, Scroll down and click on proceed,
- After that, fill the basic details and similarly click to proceed to the next step,
- Next, fill the educational details and similarly click to proceed to the next step,
- After that, fill the experience details and proceed next,
- Filling the details, at last, you have to Upload all the documents scanned,
- Finally, take a print or save the acknowledgement of the application.
- That’s it!
Selection Process for Barpeta DC Office JA:
Firstly, the candidate whose Online application is shortlisted for the DC Barpeta Jr Asst Written Exam has to clear the same for 250 Marks. Secondly, after the written Examination those who clear it; will be shortlisted for the Barpeta Jr Assistant Computer Proficiency Test of 50 Marks. Here below are the marks distribution for written examination-
- General English- 75 marks
- General Knowledge- 50 marks
- Quantitative & Aptitude- 25 marks
- Knowledge of Computer- 50 marks
- Language skill in Assamese /Bengali/ Bodo/Alternative English- 50 marks