DC Office Dhubri invites Online application for filling up 17(seventeen) Nos of sanctioned vacant post of Junior Assistant (Gradelll) under the Amalgamated Establishment of Deputy Commissioner, Dhubri. The online form may be filled up from 02.11.2020 on the official website www.dhubri.gov.in or https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/dhubri
|Name of the Posts||Vacancy Details||Salary|
|17 post [ UR-06,OBC/ |
MOBC -5, SC- 01,
with grade pay of
- Date of commencement of submission of application 02.11.2020.
- Last date of submission of application 20.11.2020
DC Office Dhubri JA Post Details:
Name of the post: Junior Assistant (Grade III)
No. of Posts: 17 posts [ UR-06,OBC/ MOBC -5, SC- 01, STP-01,STH-01,EWS-02, PwD- 01]
Salary: Pay Bands Rs. 14000/- to 60500/- with Grade pay of Rs. 6200/- per month with other allowances as admissible under the rule.
Educational Qualification: Graduate in any stream from a recognized University or a degree equivalent thereto duly recognized by the Government. The candidate must possess a minimum 06 (SIX) months diploma/certificate in Computer proficiency from a recognized Institute.
Age Limit: The age of the candidates must not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age as of 1st January 2020. The upper age is relaxable for SC & ST candidate is up to 45 years and for OBC/MOBC candidates is up to 43 years as per govt. rules.
- Written Test of 250 Marks
- Paper I: 150 marks
- Gen. English-75 marks
- Gen. Knowledge-50 marks
- Quant. Aptitude-25 marks
- Paper-II: 100 marks
- Knowledge of Computer (Theory)-50 marks
- Language skill in Assamese/English-50 marks
- Paper I: 150 marks
- Computer Proficiency of 50 marks
The final list shall be prepared on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in both the written test and computer proficiency test. The selection will be strictly on a merit basis.
The date of written examination will be notified later on on the District Administration website www.dhubri.gov.in. The Admit Cards/ call letter for written test and Computer Proficiency test will be made available on the District Administration website www.dhubri.gov.in or https:// niyukti.assam.gov.in/dhubri.
How to apply Online for DC Office Dhubri JA post:
The application must be submitted online through https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/dclakhimpur. No other forms of application will be entertained. Note that the applications will be received from midnight of 2nd Nov 2020 to the midnight of 20th September 2020.
Before you fill the Lakhimpur DC office Jr Asst Online Application here are some documents you will be needed
- Latest colored passport size photograph (size- 20-50 kb, dimension- 3.5 cm by 2.5 cm),
- Signature specimen (size- 10-30 kb, dimension- 1.5 cm by 2.5 cm) ,
- HSLC Admit card for age proof
- The graduation Mark sheet and Pass certificate,
- Computer Proficiency certificate,
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate
- NOC (For govt service holder from a competent authority)
- The applicant under the EWS category will have to furnish an EWS certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Disability Certificate (in case of PWD) issued by the competent Authority.
Online application steps for Dhubri DC Office JA were pretty much simple here are these steps-
- Firstly, Visit the official Apply link Given Below
- Secondly, Scroll down and click on proceed,
- After that, fill in the basic details and similarly click to proceed to the next step,
- Next, fill in the educational details and similarly click to proceed to the next step,
- After that, fill in the experience details and proceed next,
- Filling the details, at last, you have to Upload all the documents scanned,
- Finally, take a print or save the acknowledgment of the application.
- That’s it!