DC Office Dhubri Job Notice: Deputy Commissioner office of Dhubri recently released three separate Job notification for the following posts-
- Process Server (Grade IV)-04 (four) posts [OBC/MOBC-02, UR-02]
- Office Peon (Grade-IV)-06 (six) posts [ST(H)-01, UR- 04, EWS- 01 No.]
- Driver (Grade III)= 01 (one) post [Unreserved]
- Khansama (Grade IV)-01 (one) Post [Unreserved]
The last date of submission of application for the said post is upto 5 PM of 6th October
DC Office Dhubri Job Details:
The applications are invited in Standard Form as published in Assam Gazette Part IX from the intending candidates who are the Citizens of India as defined in Article 5 & 8 of the Constitution of India for filling up the above posts under the amalgamated establishment of the Deputy Commissioner, Dhubri.
|Process Server (Grade IV)||Minimum qualification Class-VIII passed|
|Office Peon (Grade-IV)||Minimum qualification Class-VIII passed|
|Driver (Grade III)||a) Minimum qualification Class-VIII passed.|
b) The Candidate should have a professional
Driving license for L.M.V. issued by the Competent
Authority (Assam State only)
|Khansama (Grade IV)||Minimum qualification Class-VIII passed|
|Process Server (Grade IV)||PB Rs. 12000-52000+ G.P Rs. 4400/- in pay Band-1|
|Office Peon (Grade-IV)||PB Rs. 12000-52000+ G.P Rs. 3900/- in pay Band-1|
|Driver (Grade III)||PB Rs. 14000-60500+ G.P Rs. 5200/- in pay Band-2|
|Khansama (Grade IV)||PB Rs. 12000-52000+ G.P Rs. 3900/- in pay Band-1|
The applicant must not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age as on 01.01.2020 as per Govt. O.M. No. ABP 6/2016/51 Dated. 02.09.2020. The upper age limit for OBC/MOBC is 43 yrs, SC/ST is 45 yrs, Ex-Serviceman is 42 yrs and Persons with Disability is 50 years as per existing Govt. norms.
How to Apply for the DC Office Dhubri Job:
The envelope containing the application should be addressed to The Deputy Commissioner, Dhubri superscribing the post applied for on the top of the envelope.
The applications are to be submitted with the following requisites attached thereto-
- One self-addressed envelope of 5cm x 11cm affixing unused postal stamp of Rs. 5/- with three copies of passport size good quality photograph.
- Self-attested copies of all certificates in support of educational qualification, age proof certificate, valid employment exchange card, and
- For the Khansama post-cooking experience certificate, if any.
- For Driver posts: LMV professional driving licence issued by Competent Authority (Assam state only), driving experience certificate, if any.
- Candidates belonging to the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) should have to submit a proper Certificate issued from the competent authority.
The candidates should submit their application in the PFC Cell, Ground Floor Deputy Commissioner’s Office, Dhubri.
- For Process Server/ Office Peon (Grade-IV)
Candidates for the above posts will have to appear for a Written Test of 50 marks as per date, time and venue to be notified in due course of time. An incomplete and wrong filled-up application form will be summarily rejected and no appeal and correction in that regard shall be entertained.
- For Khansama:
Candidates will have to appear for the Cooking Skill test as per date, time and venue to be notified in due course of time. The candidates will have to bring their original testimonials for verification along with a set of self-attested photocopies of testimonials to be produced at the time of the Cooking Skill Test.
- Driver Post:
Candidates will have to appear for the Driving Skill test (knowledge of driving, road signals, MV Act, etc) at their own expenses if and when called for as per date, time and venue to be notified in due course of time The candidates will have to bring their original testimonials for verification along with a set of self-attested photocopies of testimonials to be produced at the time of Driving Skill Test.
All applicants are requested to visit the Dhubri District Administration website www.dhubri.gov.in for viewing the list of selected and rejected list of applicants and also for the date and venue of the skill test.
Important Links for DC Office Dhubri Job:
- Advertisement Links DC Office Dhubri Job:
- Official website of Dhubri Govt-https://dhubri.gov.in/
- Keep Visiting our website ASSAM CAREER>NET for more Job NEWS