DC Office Lakhimpur invites online application for the recruitment of 12 nos. Junior Assistant (Grade III) Positions. The interested candidates can apply online through the official website https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/dclakhimpur.
Last date of Online application is 30th September 2020.
DC Office Lakhimpur JA Recruitment Details:
Name of the post: Junior Assistant (Grade III)
No. of Posts: 12 posts [UR-3,SC-01,STP-04,STH-02,EWS-02]
Salary: Pay Bands Rs. 14000/- to 60500/- with Grade pay of Rs. 6200/- per month with other allowances as admissible under the rule.
Educational Qualification: Graduate in any stream from a recognized University or a degree equivalent thereto duly recognized by the Government. The candidate must possess a minimum 06 (SIX) months diploma/certificate in Computer proficiency from a recognized Institute.
Age Limit: The age of the candidates must not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age as on 1st January 2020. The upper age is relaxable for SC & ST candidate is upto 45 years and for OBC/MOBC candidates is up to 43 years as per govt. rules.
- Phase-I: Written Test of 250 Marks
- Paper I: 150 marks
- Gen. English-75 marks
- Gen. Knowledge-50 marks
- Quant. Aptitude-25 marks
- Paper-II: 100 marks
- Knowledge of Computer (Theory)-50 marks
- Language skill in Assamese/English-50 marks
- Paper I: 150 marks
- Phase II: Computer Proficiency of 50 marks
The final list shall be prepared on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in both written test and computer proficiency test. The selection will be strictly on merit basis.
How to apply Online for DC Office Lakhimpur JA post:
The application must be submitted online through https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/dclakhimpur. No other forms of application will be entertained. Note that the applications will be received from midnight of 10th Sep 2020 to the midnight of 30th September 2020.
Before you fill the Lakhimpur DC office Jr Asst Online Application here are some documents you will be needed-
- Latest colored passport size photograph (size- 20-50 kb, dimension- 3.5 cm by 2.5 cm),
- Signature specimen (size- 10-30 kb, dimension- 1.5 cm by 2.5 cm) ,
- HSLC Admit card for age proof
- Graduation Mark sheet and Pass certificate,
- Computer Proficiency certificate,
- Caste Certificate/ EWS Certificate ( if applicable)
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate
- Experience Certificate ( if applicable)
- NOC (For govt service holder from competent authority)
Online application steps for Lakhimpur DC Office JA were pretty much simple here are these steps-
- Firstly, Visit the official Apply link Given Below
- Secondly, Scroll down and click on proceed,
- After that, fill the basic details and similarly click to proceed to the next step,
- Next, fill the educational details and similarly click to proceed to the next step,
- After that, fill the experience details and proceed next,
- Filling the details, at last, you have to Upload all the documents scanned,
- Finally, take a print or save the acknowledgment of the application.
- That’s it!