The office of Deputy Commissioner Nalbari invites application for the 08 (eight) Vacancy of Junior Assistant Position. DC Office Nalbari JA Job New is published in the Assam Tribune newspaper on 20.08.2020. According to the advertisement. the applications are invited in Standard Form as published in the Assam Gazette in Part-IX, are hereby invited from the intending candidates, who are citizen of India as defined in article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India, for filling up of the following vacant posts of Junior Assistant in the amalgamated establishment of Deputy Commissioner, Nalbari.
- Date of submission of application: From 20th August, 2020 (during office hour and in-office working days)
- Last date of submission of the application: 08.09.2020 up to 5.00 P.M
DC Office Nalbari JA Job Details:
- Name of posts: Junior Assistant
- No. of the vacant Posts: 08 (eight)
- Reservation: UR- 02(Two), EWS- 01(One), OBC/MOBC- 01 (one), S/C- 02 (Two), ST(P)- 01(One), ST(H)- 01(One)
- Salary: Rs.14,000/- to Rs.60,500/- plus Grade Pay of Rs.6,200/- with other allowances as admissible under Rules.
NOTE: 30% posts reserved in each category for women and 2% for
Ex-Serviceman will be kept as per existing provision out of the total posts.
- Educational Qualification for Junior Assistant :
- The minimum educational qualification of the candidate shall be Graduate/Degree Examination passed in any discipline from a recognized State/Central University or any examination declared equivalent thereto.
- Candidate must have proficiency in basic computer applications like MS Windows, Linux, MAC, EXCEL, POWERPOINT, DTP, Spreadsheet, presentation of graphics, the concept of database, word processor, Internet processing, e-mail, etc.
- Candidate must possess a minimum 6 months diploma in Computer Application from an institute recognized by State/Central Government.
- Age Limit: Candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2020. The upper age limit is relaxable for 5 (five) years for SC & ST candidates, 3(three) years for OBC/MOBC, and for PWD candidates as per norms.
How to apply for DC Office Nalbari JA Job?
The interested and eligible candidate can submit the Standard application form (Assam Gazette in Part-IX) along with the following documents/testimonials:
- 2(Two) copies of recent and colored photographs of passport size having self-attested.
- Admit card, pass Certificate & Mark Sheet of HSLC examination, degree, or other equivalent examination. (Self-attested)
- Certificate and Mark Sheet of Graduation(Self attested).
- Computer proficiency Certificate (self attested).
- Caste Certificate(in case of reserved category candidates(Self attested)
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate(having the up-to-date validity)
- EWS Certificate in case of application submitted.
The Application and other documents should be put inside an envelope, on which the applicant should clearly mention the post applied for. The applicants will enclose a self-addressed envelope affixing Postal Stamp of Rs.5/- along with the application.
Address for submission of the application: The Deputy Commissioner, Nalbari, P.O./P.S-Nalbari District-Nalbari(Assam), Pin Code No.- 781335.
The candidate may submit the application, in person, at the Personnel Branch (Room No-9) located at the campus of the Deputy Commissioner’s Office, Nalbari.
Selection Process for DC Office Nalbari 08 Junior Assistant:
The applicants whose applications got selected have to appear in the written examination followed by a computer proficiency TEST. The candidates qualifying in the written test must produce all certificates and testimonials in original for verification at the time of the computer proficiency test. The final Select List will be prepared on the basis of merit (Aggregate marks obtained in both the written test + computer proficiency test).
The following is the syllabus for the Written TEST-
- General English(75 marks), General Knowledge (50 marks) Quantitative Aptitude (25 marks)- 150 marks
- Knowledge of Computer (Theory)- 50 Marks
- Language skill in Assamese/ Bengali/Boro/Alternative English– 50 marks
- Computer Proficiency Test(Practical)- 50 marks
- Four candidates will be selected against each vacancy notified on the bases of aggregate marks obtained in the objective type written test.
- The candidate shall have to exercise their choice of language i.e. either Assamese/Bangali/Boro/ itself and the choice once exercised shall be final.
- The candidate must furnish their valid mobile number for communication as and when required.
- No.TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the written test and computer proficiency test.
- There will be no viva voce interview.
- Canvassing/lobbying directly or indirectly will lead to immediate disqualification of the candidature.
- The undersigned reserves the right to cancel the advertisement, alter any terms and conditions of the advertisement at any stage without assigning any reason thereof.