The online applications are invited in Standard Form as published in Assam Gazette in Part-IX from the citizen of India as defined in Articles 5 & 8 of the constitution of India for filling up of the following newly created post of Junior Assistant and Stenographer in the Civil Defence Unit under the Amalgamated Establishment of Deputy Commissioner, Darrang in the Pay Bands & Grade Pay with other allowances as per admissible Rule
DC office Darang recruitment details:
Name/ number/Payscale of post:
- Stenographer (Grade-III): 01(One) (UR) -> PB-2-14000-49000 GP-7400
- Junior Assistant: 02 (Two) [ OBC/MOBC-1 UR-1 ] ->PB-2-14000-49000 GP-6200
Essential Educational Qualification:
- For the post of Stenographer and Jr. Assistant, the minimum education qualification of the candidates shall be a graduate in Art, Science or Commerce from a university recognized by the State Government or a Degree equivalent thereto and recognized by the Government.
- Candidates having National Trade Certificate in Stenography from ITI in Assam by the National Council for Vocational Trade after 1st August 1975 and Diploma in Stenography from Govt. recognized Polytechnic of the State may apply to the post of. Stenographer Grade – III.
- Candidates must have proficiency on Basic Computer application like MS Windows, Linux, Mac, Excel, PowerPoint, DTP (English & Assamese) and Internet etc. Candidates must possess a minimum 6 (Six) months Diploma in Computer application, Knowledge from an institute recognized by the Government. (For Stenographer and Jr. Assistant)
Procedure for Selection:
- If a large number of candidates apply for both categories of the post, then the selection committee may decide to shortlist candidates on the basis of mar obtained in the HSLC, HS and BA/B.Sc/B.Com or equivalent examination. In that case, such shortlisted candidates will have to appear for written test.
- Candidates applying for the post of Stenographer will have to appear in the written test of 100 marks comprising General English (40 marks), Computer (Theory) (40 marks) and General Awareness (20 marks). The qualified candidates in written test shall have to appear in the Stenography proficiency test: (Stenography speed 80 WPM, time for dictation of test passage 10 minutes, time for revision of test passage by candidates 10 minutes, time for
transcription 20 minutes),
- Candidates applying for the post of Junior Assistant will have to appear ina written test of 250 marks comprising General English (75 marks), General knowledge ( 50 marks} and Quantitative aptitude (25 Marks). Further, they will undergo another test of knowledge of Computer (Theory) (50 marks), language skills in Assamese / English / Bengali / Bodo (50 marks).The shortlisted candidates will have to appear computer proficiency test (50 marks).
- Preference will be given to the Civil Defence Volunteers for the post in the light of Govt. of Indias OM No. 14034/5/82- Estt (D) Dated 05/11/1983.
How to apply for the post? To apply please read the Original Advertisement, which we have attached below:
Thanks! if you like the post please share in facebook, titter. And subscribe our website for daily job notifications.