The DC office South Salmara Mankachar invites online application for the recruitment of Junior Assistant Post, which are lying vacant under the establishment of office of the Deputy Commissioner, South Salmara Mankachar, Hatsingimari in the scale of pay of PB-II plus other allowances as admissible under Rule.
The Online form may be filled up w.e.f 7th December, 2020 at website https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/ssm/
- Date of commencement of submission of application 07.12-2020
- Last date of submission of application 18-12-2020
DC Office South Salmara Mankacha Recruitment:
- Name of the Post: Junior Assistant
- No. of Posts: 03 (three) posts
- Pay Band: PB-II (Rs. 14,000/- to 60,500/- with Grade pay Rs. 6,200/- P.M. plus other allowances as admisible under Rule
- Reservation: ST-01, OBC-01
- Open Category: UR-01
- Age Limitation: The applicant should not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years of age as on 01.01.2020 as per Govt. O.M. No. ABP6/2016/51 Dtd. 02.09.2020.
The upper age limit is relaxable for 5 (five) years for SC & ST candidates, 3 (three) years for OBC/MOBC, 2 (two) years for Ex-Serviceman, and 10 (ten) years for PWD category candidates. The age limit of the candidates will he calculate on the basis of Matriculation/ HSLC Admit Card/Certificate issued by a recognized Board/ Council. No other documents shall be accepted in lieu thereof for the purpose.
- Educational Qualification:-
- a) The applicants must be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
- b) The candidates must possess a minimum of 6(six) months Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Application from a recognized Institute. They must have a good working knowledge of office productivity software tools like MS Window, Excel, Power Point, DTP (English/ Assamese) and Internet Processing, etc.
How to apply DC Office South Salmara Mankacha JA:
a) Candidates are required to apply in prescribed form through online mode only. No other mode for submission of application is allowed.
b) Instructions for filling up the prescribed form will be available in the website https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/
c) Before applying online, candidates are advised to carefully go through the instructions provided in the
Required documents/ testimonials to be uploaded at the time of applying:-
a) Recent Coloured Passport size photograph.
b) Scanned Signature of the Candidate in full
c) Self-attested copies of Certificates /Mark Sheets in support of educational qualification and other required qualifications like Computer Proficiency Certificate, Age Proof Certificate, Caste Certificate etc.
d) Valid Employment Exchange Registration Certificate
Selection Process DC Office SSM Jr Asst posts:
The selection will be done as per merit basis and the Selection Committee constituted for this purpose will prepare the Selection list adhering to the rules and procedures laid down by the Govt. of Assam.
The appointment will be made after necessary police verification and Medical examination as per procedure.
The Candidates qualifying in the written test must produce all original testimonials for verification at the time of Computer Proficiancy Test.
The selected candidates will have to submit an undertaking to Appointing Authority that he/she will abide by the New Pension Scheme of the Government issued vide Finance Department letter No.DW.3/03/partI/1 Dated 25.01.2005.
Date of written examination and Admit Cards/ Call letters for written test and Computer Proficiency test will be made available in the website https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/ssm/. The applicants for the post of Junior Assistant, whose applications are found in order will be called for Written Test Examination (Total of 200 Marks) comprising of the following subjects:-
- General English 50 Marks
- General Knowledge 50 Marks
- Knowledge of Computer (Theory) 50 Marks
- Language Skills in Assamese/ English 50 Marks
After the written test, the shortlisted candidates will have to appear in a Computer Proficiency test (Practical): Qualifying in given Job in particular time.
Note that No TA/DA is admissible for appearing in the Written Test/ Computer Proficiency Test