Deputy Commissioner Sonitpur, tezpur has published a notification regarding 29 empty vacancies for the post of Gaonburha. They are inviting interested candidates for the of post Gaonburha under Sonitpur district revenue circles Tezpur, Dhekiajuli, Thelamara, Chariduar & Noduar. Intending Candidates can easily apply for this post. Here are the below-mentioned details.
|Name of Post||Gaonburha (Sarkari)|
|No. of Vacancies||29|
|Educational Qualificaiton||HSLC Passed from the Recognized Educational Institution|
|Age Limit||25 to 65 years as on 01/01/2020.|
Required Qualification For the “Goanburha” Post under DC Sonitpur
- Candidate should be a Indian. Citizen and should be a permanent resident of the village, for which the candidate applied for.
- The applicant should not have more than two children. If it is found then his candidature will be terminated. Also necessary document proof should be submitted.
- Age limits as on 01.01.2020 should not be less then 25 years or more more than 65 years. The age of the candidate should be calculated based on the date mentioned in HSLC admit Card or equivalent government recognized Institution.
- The applicant should be mentally and physically sound good condition.
- He should not be bankrupted or should have any due to pay the government,
- Family member of Village Head will be preferred and in this regard Mouzadar advise will be required.
- Candidate should not be a govt employee
- Candidate should be permanently settled in the village applied for, and and land should be registered on his name.
- Candidate should not be a member of any political party.
- Applicant should be able to follow law and order and should play important roles during natural disaster.
- Candidate should be socially respected person in the village.
- He should have any criminal cases or records
Required Documents need to upload
- Admit Card (HSLC) / HSLC Pass Certificate
- HSLC / Equivalent Examination Pass Certificate
- Other Qualification Certificate
- Experience Certificate on Social Work
- Bakijai Clearance Certificate
- Mouzadar Views/Certificate
How to Apply Online?
- First of all, You need to click this link to go direct Online apply Page
- Then Read the Instruction Carefully before going to apply
- And then Hit the Proceed option.
- Select Your Post and then you will see a form where you can enter all the details as per the form required.
- After all the required details entered, Hit the Proceed to Next step option in the button of the form.
- Upload all the necessary document in the required format and size.
- And then Hit the Final Submit option.
- That’s it! Your form is successfully Submitted.