Hello fellas, another Mandal Job Notifications.
The applications are invited in the Standard Form as published in the Assam Gazette in Part-IX from the intending citizen as defined in Articles 5 & 6 of the Constitution of India for filling up the following vacant posts under the establishment of Deputy Commissioner Tinsukia .
Deputy Commissioner Tinsukia Post Details Details:
Name of Post: Mandal.
Total No of Posts: 22(Twenty Two) [ ST(H) : 1,ST(P) : 2, S. C. : 2, OBC/MOBC : 6, U/R : 11]
Reservation for PWD candidates will be as per Rules
Minimum H.S.L.C. passed or an equivalent Examination of Recognized University or Board along with 6 months Recorders Certificate Course Class Training from Assam Survey &Settlement Training Center, Guwahati, certificate of experience in recorders activities.
Pay scale details:
Pay band Rs. 14,000.00 to 49,000.00 p.m. plus other allowances as admissible as per rule issued time to time.
Application in standard form with self attested copies of all certificates and testimonials should reach the office of the undersigned on or before 20/3/2018 along with a copy of Treasury Challan of Rs.30.00 (Rupees thirty )only and Rs. 15.00 (Rupees fifteen )only in case of SC/ST candidates as application fee payable under the Head of Account ‘0029“-LR. The candidate will submit 2(two) copies of recent passport size photographs, duly attested by Gazetted Officer along with the application.
Candidate should not be more than 38 years and not less than 18 years as on 1st January/ 2018.The upper age limit is relaxable in case of SC/ST candidate as per Rules
- Appointment to the sanctioned vacant post will be made in accordance with the provision of the Assam Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management Act.’2005 under section 7(1)(G).No separate calling letter shall be issued to the candidates.
- Eligible candidates may check their name and roll numbers on the NIC website www.tinsukia.nic.in. The candidates called for interview will be published in the notice board of Deputy Commissioner’s office and print media and website on 26-03-2018.
- The date of interview will be intimated later on.
- The intending candidates should bring all original testimonials with them on the date of interview.
- Selected candidates will have to submit an undertaking to the appointing authority that they will abide by the New Pension Rules of Government. Candidate will have to appear for an interview at their own expenses and No TA/DA will be borne by the Govt. for the purpose.
Thanks! Please visit our website for daily job news updates!