New government employment opportunity is out today Application are invited from Indian Citizen in the prescribed standard form as published in Assam Gazette part-IX from the intending candidates for filling up of sanction vacant post of Driver-1(One) and Gd-IV-2(Two) under the office of the Executive Engineer, Department of Fisheries, Assam, Guwahati-16, (Meen Bhawan) Gopinath Nagar
Fisheries Assam New Vacancies 2021 Details:
|Name of Post||Driver & Grade IV|
|No. of Vacanct Post||3 (Driver – 1 & Gd-1)|
|Recruitment Department||Fisheries, Assam|
|Salary||Driver: P.B- Rs.14000 – 60500/- + G.P. Rs. 5200/- Pm + other allowances as per rule. l Gd-IV: P.B- Rs 12000 – 37000/- + G.P.Rs. 3900/- Pm + other allowances as per rule.|
|Minimum Educational Qualification:||Driver: Applicant must H.S.L.C passed and have a valid 4(Four) wheeler driving license (LMV) issued by District Transport Officer, Govt. of Assam and must have recent Government Doctor certified vision certificate.|
Gd-IV: Class VIII passed.
|Age Limit||18 to 40 years|
|Mode Of Application||Offline (You have to fill Standard Form (Assam Gazette Part IX) )|
Terms & Conditions For Department of Fisheries, Assam Recruitment 2021
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India, ordinarily resident of Assam.
- The Candidates must have registered their name in the employment exchange and the registration numbers along with the dates must be mentioned in their applications.
- Candidates should be well versed in State Official Language.
- Candidates already in service should apply through proper channel.
- The candidate must not have any criminal records and police case.
The application for both posts must be accompanied by the following:
(a) Self-attested copies of all certificates/ Mark Sheets of educational and other qualifications, age proof, Caste Certificate along with other testimonials including a copy of up to date Employment exchange registration card.
(b) Two copies of recent passport size photographs duly signed by the candidates indicating full name on the back side.
(c) A self addressed envelope (Size-10inch X 4.5inch) affixing postage stamp of Rs.6/and the envelope containing should be clearly marked as application for the post of Driver or Gd-IV which is applicable.
Last date of application: 08/02/2021.fixed.
8.Eligible candidates will have to appear for interview along with original testimonials
9. Application should be submitted to the Executive Engineer, Department of Fisheries, Assam, Guwahati, Meen Bhawan, Surabala Devi path, P.O:- Gopinath Nagar, Dist: Kamrup(M), Assam, Pin-781016.