Directorate of Health Services (DHS), Assam invites online application for the recruitment of 50 Driver and Grade IV posts in newly created districts South Salmara, Mankachar, Majuli, Charaideo, Hojai & Biswanath. The following are the important dates of DHS Assam Recruitment 2020:
- Staring Dates of online application submission: 07 December 2020
- Last Date of online application submission: 16 December 2020
DHS Assam 50 Driver Grade IV Posts Details:
The intending candidates can apply online at the Directorate of Health Services Assam official website -dhs.assam.gov.in as mentioned above from 07.12.2020 to 16.12.2020. The following are the details of the vacancy one by one-
Driver: Total Post- 20
Educational Qualification: Applicant must read up to Class-X and must have a valid four-wheeler driving license (LMV) issued by the District Transport Authority, Govt of Assam.
Pay Scale: Rs.14,000-Rs.60,500/- + GP Rs.5,200/- per month
Grade-IV: Total Post- 30
Educational Qualification: Minimum Class-VIII passed
Pay Scale: Rs.14,000-Rs.60,500/- + GP Rs.3,900/- per month
NOTE: Reservation of the posts for SC, STP, STH, OBC/ MOBC, EWS, Women Candidates, and Differently abled (Divyang) candidates will be as per prevailing Government rules /norms.
Age Limitation for the recruitment:
Candidate should not less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age as of 01.01.2020. The upper age limit is relaxable for 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ STP/ STH only.
How to apply for DHS Assam 50 Driver Grade IV posts:
The intending and Interested candidates shall have to fill up the online Application Forms available at the official website of the Directorate of Health Services (DHS), Assam (www.dhs.assam.gov.in) from 7.12.2020 to 16.12.2020.
NO APPLICATION FEES IS REQUIRED FOR THE ONLINE APPLICATION
The following documents in original will have to be produced at the time of document verification and photocopies of all certificates etc. are to be submitted:
- 2 (two) copies of recent passport size color photograph duly self-attested.
- Birth Certificate for age proof.
- Class VIII passed the certificate.
- Caste certificate (wherever applicable).
- Permanent resident ship certificate/Domicile certificate (if any).
- The person with Disability Certificate/Differently Abled Certificate (if any).
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
- Economically Weaker (EWS) Certificate (wherever applicable).
- Valid Driving License Certificate (wherever applicable).