Did you apply for the post of Staff Nurse & Grade IV under Directorate of Health Service Recruitment? If yes! Then get ready to attend for the written examination test. Yes! On 23/04/2018 has DHS Assam (Directorate of Health Service, Assam has announced the written examination test for the posts of Staff Nurse & Grade IV (Ward Girl, Ward Boy and Night Chokidar) which will be held on 6th May 2018 on two different sessions.
So, therefore, they invite to download all the admit card/hall tickets from their official website www.dhs.assam.gov.in. And take a printout of your admit card to enter the examination hall. But now the question is How to download DHS admit Card for the post of Staff Nurse & Grade IV vacancies.
Here is the answer below to question mentioned above.
But before that, Let me talk one thing, All the admit card will be issued for those candidates, who have submitted their application form through online. And the admits cards will be available on their official website. And you can download it from tomorrow (26/04/2018) 4.00 PM.
Let’s see below!!
How to download DHS Admit Card online?
It is easy to download admit card for the post of Grade IV & Staff Nurse. Yes! Here are steps to below:
- First, of all, you have to VISIT HERE.
- Next, You will see a short notification regarding this topic.
- And below of the notification, You will see two option, Such As
- ADMIT CARD FOR STAFF NURSE[[CLICK HERE]] And
- ADMIT CARD FOR GRADE IV(Ward Girl, Ward Boy and Night Chowkider)[[CLICK HERE]]
- After that, You have to click above link as on your own choice.
- Enter your Application ID & Your Full Name (In CAPITAL) and Download your admit card.
- That’s it! Your admit card will be downloaded.
Note: It is essential to take a printout copy of your admit card to enter the examination hall.
Syllabus For Grade IV Vacancy (Ward Boy, Girl, Night Chowkidar):
There will be Total 100 Marks examination for Grade IV vacancy candidates.
- General English-25 Marks
- General Maths-25 Marks
- General Knowledge -50 Marks.
- All the question papers will be of Multiple choice questions type.
- Separate OMR Sheets will be provided to answer questions.
- And Medium of question paper will be English, Assamese, Bengali.
Some important points for Staff Nurse Candidates:
- A medium of questions papers will be English.
- Questions papers will be of 100 Multiple choice questions of Total 50 marks, and the questions will be based on Nursing Subjects.
- Weightage will be given to candidates having experience of service in Govt.
- Selected candidates will have to appear in Skill test.
- List of candidates selected for the skill test will be displayed on the website www.dhs.assam.gov.in, and the date and venue for skill test will be a later date.
To read the full official notification then Click Here
That’s all about Director of Health Service recruitment admit card details for the post Grade IV & Staff Nurse. If you have any questions regarding this topic, then feel free to comment below And If you like this post then don’t forget to share with others. Thank You.