Did you apply for the post of Junior Assistant/Account Assistant under Directorate of Health Service Recruitment? If yes! Then get ready to attend for the written examination test. Yes! On 8/07/2018 has DHS Assam (Directorate of Health Service, Assam has announced the written examination test for the posts of Jr. Assistant/Account Asstt, Dresser, Pharmacist, Pharmacist (Ayur), Radiographer, Lab Technician which will be held on 8th July 2018.
So, therefore, they invite to download all the admit card/hall tickets from their official website www.dhs.assam.gov.in. And take a printout of your admit card to enter the examination hall. But now the question is How to download DHS admit Card for the post of Junior Asstt/Account Assistant (Grade III)
Here is the answer below to question mentioned above.
But before that, Let me talk one thing, All the admit card will be issued for those candidates, who have submitted their application form through online. And the admits cards will be available on their official website. And you can download it from tomorrow (28/06/2018) at 4.00 PM.
Let’s see below!!
How to download DHS Admit Card online?
It is easy to download admit card for the post of Grade IV & Staff Nurse. Yes! Here are steps to below:
- First, of all, you have to VISIT HERE. Link Added
- Next, You will see a short notification regarding this topic.
- And below of the notification, You will see one option like
- ADMIT CARD FOR JUNIOR ASSISTANT/ACCOUNT ASSISTANT[[CLICK HERE]] And
- After that, You have to click above as on your own choice.
- Enter your Application ID & Your Full Name (In CAPITAL) and Download your admit card.
- That’s it! Your admit card will be downloaded.
Note: It is essential to take a printout copy of your admit card to enter the examination hall.
Syllabus For Grade III Vacancy (Junior Assistant/Account Assistant):
There will be Total 100 Marks examination for Grade III vacancy candidates.
- General English-25 Marks
- General Maths-25 Marks
- General Knowledge -50 Marks.
- All the question papers will be of Multiple choice questions type.
- Separate OMR Sheets will be provided to answer questions.
- And Medium of question paper will be English, Assamese, Bengali.
To read the full official notification then Click Here
That’s all about Director of Health Service recruitment admit card details for the post Grade III Such as (Jr. Assistant/Account Asstt, Dresser, Pharmacist, Pharmacist (Ayur), Radiographer, Lab Technician). If you have any questions regarding this topic, then feel free to comment below And If you like this post then don’t forget to share with others. Thank You.