In continuation to the earlier advertisement of ICU Technician posts vide Janasanyog/D/3449/20 dated 2.9.2020 (published in The Assam Tribune), online applications are invited from intending eligible Indian citizens as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for filling up of the remaining vacant posts of ICU Technician for Intensive Care Units (ICU) in different dedicated COVID-19 Hospitals in the State, under the establishment of Directorate of Health Services, Assam, Hengrabari, Guwahati-36 as show below.
The online applications will be available in the Directorate of Health Service, Assam official website (www.dhs.assam.gov.in) w.e.f 24th Sept to 28th Sept’ 2020 till midnight.
DHS Assam ICU Technician 68 Post Details:
- Name of post: ICU Technician
- No of posts: 68 Posts
- UR- 13 (Male- 3, Female- 10)
- OBC-23 (Male-15, Female- 8)
- SC-8 (Male- 6, Female- 2)
- ST(P)- 11 (Male- 8, Female- 3)
- ST (H)- 4 (Male-3, Female- 1)
- Pay Scale: Rs. 14000 — Rs.60500 with Grade Pay of Rs.6200/-
- Age Limit: The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and not above 40 years of age as on 01.01.2020. However, the upper age limit is relaxable as follows
- 03 years for OBC
- 05 years for SC, ST(P), ST(H)
- Educational Qualification: 10+2 (Science) passed with Diploma in ICU Technician course from Government recognized institutes.
NOTE: The candidates having Diploma in ICU Technology course from recognized institutes shall
only apply for the said posts.
- How to apply for DHS Assam ICU Technician
The following documents in original will have to be produced at the time of document verification and photocopies of all certificates etc. are to be submitted.
- 2 (two) copies of recent passport size color photograph duly self-attested.
- Birth Certificate / HSLC Admit / HSLC Board Pass Certificate for age proof.
- All Pass Certificates from Boards/ Universities from HSLC onwards.
- Caste certificate (where applicable)
- Permanent residentship certificate Domicile certificate (if any)
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Certificate.
- Official website of Directorate of Health Education
- DHS ASSAM ICU Tech 108 Post Earlier Advertisement