Hello Friends. Today I brought an Important NEWS for you! The result of DHS Assam Account Assistant and Junior Assistant is released. The Written Exam of DHS Account/ Junior Assistant Examination which is held on 8th July 2018 at 11 AM. If you have done well then check your result in the official website of DHS Assam- dhs.assam.gov.in
Check below the direct link is given!
DHS Assam Acctt. Asst & Jr. Asst Result:
Here in below how to check Result of DHS Assam Junior Assistant and Account Assitant–
- First Visit the Website dhs.assam.gov.in
- Then scroll down and you will see the Latest section where you will find the results,
- Or Simply visit here
- Check your Roll No is available or not!
The Interview will be held in two days, 6 August and 7 August at different timing. The venue for the Skill Test and Document verification is given as below-
AEDC Ltd. (AMTRON), Industrial Estate, Bamunimaidan, Guwahati-21
Thanks! Share the NEWS Please!
Also, you can check the Answer Key of the DHS Assam Junior Assistant/ Account Assistant Exam Question paper (For Section A, Section B and Section C). I will also attach the other portion soon! Here in below, you will find the answer!
Please Share the Answer Key with your friends!
Answer Keys of DHS Assam Junior Assistant/ Account Assistant Exams:
- DHS Assam Junior Assistant/ Accountant Exam Answer Key Section A(G.K)
- The solution of DHS Assam Junior Assistant/ Accountant Paper Section B (General English)
- DHS Assam Junior Assistant/ Accountant Exam Answer Key Section C (General Mathematics)
Admit card Details:
Are you looking for Directorate of Health Service Assam admit card for Junior Assistant and Account Assistant Post? Great then here I am sharing the Direct Download link for the Jr Assistant Admit Card. Yes! those who applied for the Grade – III post (Junior Assistant / Account Assistant, Dresser, Pharmacist, Pharmacist (Ayur), Radiographer, Laboratory Technician) can now download the admit card from 28th June 2018. To download the admit card first get your Application ID now!
Hey Please Share the Post and SUBSCRIBE to get notifications!!!
Status of Junior Assistant/ Account Assistant Admit Card: Available from 28th June 2018 (4 PM)
All the candidates will have to download their Admit Cards from DHS office website dhs.assam.gov.in or formonline.net/dhs_assam.
How to download DHS Admit Card online?
DHS Admit Card for Written Test of Account Assistant / Junior Assistant is released now; the following are the procedure. It is easy to download admit card for the post of Junior Assistant Admit Card. Here in below, I have explained the full admit download procedure, follow my instruction:
List of Candidates and Instructions:
Please go through the instructions for Download AdmitCard.
1. Applicant detail to download Admit Card
- Applicant detail to download Admit Card for the post ACCOUNT ASSISTANT JUNIOR ASSISTANT
- Applicant detail to download Admit Card for the post DRESSER
- Applicant detail to download Admit Card for the post LABORATORY TECHNICIAN
- Applicant detail to download Admit Card for the post PHARMACIST
- Applicant detail to download Admit Card for the post PHARMACIST AYUR
- Applicant detail to download Admit Card for the post RADIOGRAPHER
2. Confirm it by matching your father’s name.
3. Note down the application number and your name as appears in the list.
4. Print Admit Card which will be mandatory to enter into the examination hall.
5. Further instruction is available in the admit card. Please read it carefully.
Download Admit card @ dhsassam.gov.in:
- First, visit the dhsassam.gov.in (here I will add the direct link tomorrow check it)
- In the Latest Section, you will see the link Download “Admit card for….” Click on the link.
- You will be redirected to Formonline.net website;
- Enter the Application ID and Name and download the admit card.
Download Admit card @ formonline.net/dhs_assam:
- First, of all, you have to Visit Here.
- Next, You will see a short notification regarding this topic. And below of the notification, You will see the option, Such as ADMIT CARD FOR Junior Assistant/ Account Assistant
- Enter your Application ID & Your Full Name (In CAPITAL)
- Click the Download button.
- That’s it! Your admit card will be downloaded.
Thanks for Visiting! and stay tuned for more Job News in Assam. Have a Good Day!
Note From Admin: On behalf of Assam Career.NET, I am happy to Introduce you to the Assam Career Job Portal. Our mission through Assam Career.NET to remove unemployment from Assam by encouraging and informing the JOB NEWS to the Assamese Job-seekers /Candidates. We try to design our site for the candidates to find Jobs suitably and with ease. That is why the Assam Career Job Portal has been introducing. Stay tuned to our website for more Job NEWS in ASSAM.