Directorate of Health Service, Assam recently published the Official Notification to inform the Grade IV applicant that the new date of document verification is commenced. According to the earlier notification of DHS Assam, it was said that the verification process would be begun from 12th May to 17th May 2020, at various locations of Guwahati. However, due to the current situation of the pandemic, the DHS Grade IV Document verification process has been postponed. But now DHS Assam has announced the NEW Date of Document verification.
According to the latest notice, DHS Assam Grade IV new verification of documents for provisionally selected candidates will commence from 27.05.2020 (Wednesday), in different venues at Guwahati. The document verification will be conduct for three days (27th, 28th, 29th May) and each day the candidate will call on roll number wise on different locations. Find the attached list of DHS document verification new dates below.
The venue, Roll Number of candidates, and date for verification of documents shall be displayed on the official website of Directorate of Health Services, Assam (www.dhs.assam.gov.in).
The venue for the interview from 27th May to 29th May are as follows-
- State Institute of Health & Family Welfare Training Center, Near O/o The DME, Assam, Six Mile, Guwahati-22
- O/o The Assam Nursing Council, Near O/o The DME, Assam, Six Mile, Guwahati-22
- Conference Hall, Assam Pharmacy Council, O/o The DHS Assam Hengrabari, Guwahati-36
What Documents do you need to carry for DHS Assam Grade IV Document Verification?
The following are the document that you need to carry while appearing in the DHS Assam Grade IV Document Verification. Note that Original as well as a set of xerox copy, are to be brought at the time of document Verification.
- Admit Card of 2nd Phase of Written Examination
- One copy of passport size color photograph duly self-attested
- Caste Certificate for reserved category
- Proof of Date of Birth/ Birth Certificate( If any)
- Class VIII passed certificate
- PRC /Domicile Certificate (If any)
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate