DHS ASSAM Staff Nurse 540 Vacancy Details: Online applications are invited from intending eligible Indian citizens as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the constitution of India for filling up of 540 (five-forty) nos. of Staff Nurse (Critical Care) posts for 27 (twenty-seven) ICU units in different dedicated COVID-19 Hospitals of Assam, under the establishment of the Directorate of Health Services, Assam, Hengrabari, Guwahati- 36.
The online applications will be available in the Directorate of Health Services, Assam official website (www.dhs.assam.gov.in) w.e.f. 03.10.2020 to 17.10.2020 till midnight.
DHS ASSAM Staff Nurse 540 Post Details:
Name of the Post: STAFF NURSE
No. of Posts: 540 (five-forty) nos.
Category of Reservation: Reservation of Posts for SC/ STP/STH/OBC/MOBC/EWS (Economically weaker section) will be as per prevailing Government rules/norms.
Educational Qualification: (a) GNM Diploma B.Sc (Nursing) degree or above from any institute nursing college recognized by Indian Nursing Council and must be registered under Assam Nurses’ Midwives’ & Health Visitors Council.
(b) Applicant should have experience of working in the ICU (Intensive Care Unit) at least for a period of one year.
Scael of Pay: Rs. 14000/- to Rs, 60500 with grade pay of Rs. 6800/-
Age Limitation: Candidate should not be less than 18 years and not above 40 years of age as on 01.01.2020. The upper age limit in relaxable for 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC, ST(P), ST(H) Candidates only.
How to Apply for DHS ASSAM Staff Nurse 540:
- Interested candidates shall have to fill up the online Application Forms available at the official website of the Directorate of Health Services, Assam (www.dhs.assam.gov.in).
- The following documents in original will have to be produced at the time of document verification and photocopies of all certificates etc. are to be submitted.
- 2 (two) copies of recent passport size color photograph duly self-attested.
- Birth Certificate/ HSLC Admit/ HSLC Board Pass Certificate for age proof.
- All pass certificates from Boards/ Universities, etc.
- Caste Certificate (where applicable)
- Permanent residentship Certificate/ Domicile Certificate (if any)
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Certificate wherever applicable.
- Nursing Registration Certificate authenticated by the Registrar, Assam Nursing Council.
- Experience Certificate working in ICU