District Health Society simply DHS Jorhat advertisement for Applications required for the Post of Doctors, Nurses, Cleaners for engagement in ISOLATION/ COVID CARE CENTRE, JORHAT. The applications along with Biodata with attested photocopy of all the required testimonials are required from interested candidates for the post of Doctors, Nurses, Cleaners to be engaged for ISOLATION/COVID CARE CENTRES: JORHAT under the District Health Society, Jorhat.
The Post and required Qualification are as follows:
Name of the Post: Medical Officer (MBBS)
- Qualification: MBBS Degree from a recognized Medical College and Registered with Assam Medical Council/ Medical Council of India.
- Salary: Rs. 50,000/- per month
- Age Limit: Upto 60 years as on 1st April, 2020
Name of the Post: Staff Nurse
- Qualification: B.Sc. Nursing/GNM Course passed from any Nursing School/Institution recognized by Indian Medical Council and Registered with “Assam Midwives” and “Health Visitors’ Council”.
- Salary: Rs. 18,000/- per month
- Age Limit: upto 43 years as on 1st April, 2020
Name of the Post: Cleaners
- Qualification: Class VIII Passed and preference will be given to candidates who have worked in similar Hospital conditions,
- Salary: Rs. 15,000/- per month (on lumpsum)
NOTE: The engagement of Doctors, Nurses, and Cleaners for clinical services are purely on a temporary basis for an initial period of 3 months for COVID-19 duties and engagement may be extended as per and candidates shall have no claim in the future for absorption in any Government job.
How to apply: The Applications from the interested candidates will be received on or before 10th July 2020 up to 2.00 PM in the office of the Joint Director of Health Services, Jorhat, and can also submit online through the email id: email@example.com. The candidates will be first shortlisted and subsequently called for an interview.