Dibrugarh University B.Ed. CET 2018 brings hope for the most awaited Bachelor/ Master degree candidates. A step towards to make an outstanding career in Teaching. I am here to share every single detail of the D.U B.Ed CET exams 2018. So, scroll down for more details!!
But before we proceed further just don’t forget to share the post! Because Sharing is Caring 🙂
DU B.Ed. CET 2018 details:
DU B.Ed Programme has been started already for the CET examination registration process for the session 2018-20. As every year DU conducts the CET(Common Entrance Test) for the admission of two years course (August 2018 to July 2020; Four Semesters) of Bachelor of Education simply B.Ed which is recognised by National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE). Now, let us have the brief view of the examination and the B.Ed programme. In addition, I have also discussed the online registration process step by step!
Here have a quick view on the important dates before moving further discussion-
- Registration Starts from 07/05/2018
- Last Date for Submission of the online Application: 10.06.2018
- Date of the B.Ed. CET, 2018 examination: 24.06.2018
- The date for Declaration of the Result: by 10.07.201
- Completion of Admission Process: 31.07.2018
- Commencement of Classes: 01.08.2018
Ok! Now shall we start the discussion? First, let us start with eligibility criteria for the DU B.Ed Course 2018
What educational qualification required for the B.Ed Admission?
The candidate willing to take admission for the DU B.Ed course; should at least 50% marks (in Aggregate) either in the Bachelor’s Degree and /or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/ Social Sciences/ Humanities; OR Bachelor’s in Engineering / Technology of Dibrugarh University, or any other.
Let me tell you the noteworthy point; the Candidates who have appeared in the Degree final examinations are also eligible for appearing in the B. Ed CET, 2018.
However, note that the admission of such candidates shall be considered, as per norms, only if the degree results are declared by 25.07.2018.
Clearing the CET examination is the only way to take admission for DU B.Ed Course. Relaxation of marks upto 5% in the qualifying examinations may be granted to the following candidates:
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/OBC/MOBC/PWD categories,
- Teacher candidates with a minimum of five years teaching experience in a school recognized up to 10th standard by the Board of Secondary Education, Assam.
Note that a candidate can avail the benefit of relaxation of marks only in any one of the above categories.
Now let us move to the other details quickly!
What is the syllabus for the Du B.Ed CET 2018?
The Entrance Test will carry a total of 70 marks consisting of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) on the following topics:
- General English (15 marks)
- General Knowledge (20 marks)
- Test of Reasoning (15 marks)
- Numerical ability (10 marks)
- Teaching Aptitude (10 marks)
I hope you are familiar with the OMR (Optical mark recognition )Sheet based exams because if you are appearing the CET examination then you have to answer only on OMR sheet. If you are not familiar with the OMR sheet then let me know in the comment section bottom. I will try to write an article on it!
Also, Note that the test will be of 1 hour 30 minutes duration from 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Now if you want to know the examination centre then check the official ads where every single detail mentioned beautifully!
Let us know the Online application procedure now!
How to apply online for B.Ed CET 2018?
The online application procedure is given step by step on my point of view. I have also attached a pdf of step by step procedure of CET Online application for your simplicity! You can check it below. But before we start, first collect the following doc-
- One coloured Scanned copy of your photograph [512kb and resolution – width: 180px & height: 200px],
- Scanned signature [512kb and resolution – width: 300px & height: 60px],
- A valid mobile number for sending Activation Code or OTP(One Time Password).
- Any of the following facilities for online payment of application fee- Net Banking, Debit Card (VISA, Master, Maestro, RuPay), Credit card
Now here are the steps-
- First, you >>click here<< or the link is also given below!
- Now you can see the “Enter” button in blue colour at the right top corner; click there,
- You will lead to another page where first you have to register your self by clicking “click here to register”
- Now another page with Full name, username, mobile number etc will occur enter the details and click on “Register Now.”
- You will receive an activation code or OTP which you have to enter on the next page occurs to you,
After that, you have to log in
- Now you can see two buttons one with the subscript “Apply for B.Ed. CET” another with “profile”, for the application fillings, click on the “Apply for B.Ed. CET”. I will come to ” Profile” button later,
- You will be redirected to a page where you have to perform the 5 stage to complete application procedure.
- What you need to do is just Fill up the forms stage by stage; Click Save & Continue after each stage. You can access the saved information anytime and modify it before final submission. If you want to change anything just click the “Back” button.
- At last, Click the Submit button after you have reviewed your form. The Application Fee Amount and other payment information will be displayed on your screen. You will be required to pay your Application Fee online.
- Now you have to Click on the“Proceed to Pay” link. Select any one of the payment options available i.e Netbanking, Debit card (Visa, Master, Mastero, RuPay), credit card etc. The ATM-cum-Debit card option is for older versions of ATM cards which is now supported only by a limited number of banks.
- After successfully submitting the application take a print out of it for future reference. That’s it!! 🙂
Step by step procedure on pdf (link will be added soon)
Under any circumstance, you feel confused contact on the below mentioned phone number or email-
Telephone no: +918761075885, +919706088827
Do you want to know the Institution of affiliated to Dibrugarh University?
The two years B.Ed of Dibrugarh University are affiliated to the following institutions-
- Department of Education, Dibrugarh University
- Govt. Post Graduate Training College, Jorhat (IASE)
- Lakhimpur P.G.T. College, Lakhimpur
- College of Teacher Education, Tinsukia
- KBM College of Teacher Education, Jorhat
- College of Teacher Education, Golaghat
- Namrup College of Teacher Education, Namrup
- Dhemaji P.G.T. College, Dhemaji
- Bihpuria Post Graduate Training College, Bihpuria
- Digboi B.Ed. College, Digboi
- Parijat Academy Teacher Education Institution, Dibrugarh
- College of Teacher Education, Dhakuakhana
- Sibsagar College of Teachers’ Education, Joysagar
- DIET, Lakhimpur, Azad.
- North Eastern Institute of Management Science, Jorhat
Here are some useful links-