Directorate of Museum Assam invites intending candidate’s application for the few vacant post of Grade IV. Earlier the Directorate of Museum Assam published an advertisement for the JA and Booking Assistant on July 2019. Here below is the Directorate of Museum Assam Latest Recruitment for Grade IV post details!!
The last date of receipt of application is 20th February 2020. No application will be entertained after the last date fixed.
Directorate of Museum Recruitment 2020:
Applications are invited from Indian Citizen as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India in the prescribed Standard Form as published in Assam Gazette Part-IX from the intending eligible candidates for filling up of the following vacant Grade-IV sanctioned posts under the Directorate of Museums, Assam, Ambari, Guwahati -781001.
|Name of the Post:||Grade IV|
|No. of Post:||04 (four)|
Grade pay Rs.3900/-
|Min Class VIII Passed|
Max HSLC Passed.
|Last Date:||20th February 2020|
The applicant must not be less than 18 years and not more than 38 years of age on 1st January, 2020 (as per Govt. Notification No.ABP.6/2016/8, dated 18th April, 2018). The upper age limit relaxation up to 05 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC/MOBC as per govt. rule.
How to apply?
The application must be accompanied by the following documents:
- Self attested copies of Age proof Certificate, educational qualifications, caste certificate, experience certificate if any and valid employment Registration card and residential certificate (PRC/Voter ID/Aadhaar) are must. The candidates must provide their mobile nos. in the Application form.
- Self attested three copies of recent passport size Photographs.
- A self address envelope size (22 cm x 10 cm) affixing postal stamp for Rs. 5 only
Note that the application should be submitted by ordinary post to the Office of the Directorate of Museums, Assam, Ambari, Guwahati – 781001. No application would be accepted in person. Moreover, note that the department will not be responsible for any lost of application on transit or for postal delays.
Selection Procedure for the recruitment:
Eligible candidates will be required to appear in written Examination. The written Examination will be of 50 marks 90 minutes duration. No TA/DA will be borne for attending test.
Select candidates will be shortlisted and have to appear physically with original documents for verification relating to various claims as submitted with the Application form.
Some Essential Points:
- Candidates/ applicants must mention the Employment Registration No. along with date in their application form in appropriate column.
- Candidate must be physically fit and sound health.
- Candidate should be well versed in the state official Language.
- Candidates serving in Govt. Departments should submit their application through Proper channel.
- Incomplete application will be rejected without giving any intimation to the candidates.
- Candidates/ applicants will have to mention the name of the post applied for at the top of the sealed envelope carrying the application form.
- No application fee is required.
- Selected candidates shall be appointed under the New Pension Scheme announced by the Govt. of India vide Finance Department’s circular No.BW3/Pt-ITI/I, dtd. 25.1.2005.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature of an applicant.
- The decision of the Selection Committee will be final in all respect.
- There will be no Viva-Voice (Interview).