Applications are invited from Indian-Citizen as defined in articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India in the prescribed Standard Form as published in Assam Gazette Part-IX from the intending eligible candidates for filling up of the following vacant Grade-IV sanctioned posts under the Directorate of Museums, Assam, Ambari, Guwahati – 781001.
- Name of the Post: Grade IV
- No of Post: 08 Posts
- Qualification: Minimum Class VIII Passed
- Scale of Pay: Rs. 12000 to 37000 with Grade pay of Rs. 3900
- Reservation: UR-03, OBC/ MOBC-02, STP-01, EWS-02
- Age Limitation: Candidates must not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age on 1st January, 2020. The upper age limit relaxation up to 05 years for SC/ST and 03 years for
OBC/MOBC as per Govt. rule.
Terms and conditions:
- Candidates/applicants must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- Candidate should be well versed in the state official Language.
- Candidates serving in Govt. Departments should submit their application through Proper channel.
- The last date of receipt of application is 24th November 2020. No application will be entertained after the last date fixed.
- Incomplete application will be rejected without giving any intimation to the candidates.
- The application must be accompanied by the following documents:
- Self attested copies of
- Age proof Certificate,
- Educational qualifications,
- Caste certificate,
- Valid employment Registration card of the State of Assam,
- Residential certificate (PRC/Voter ID/Aadhaar) etc.
- Candidates belonging to EWS should submit EWS certificate issued by competent authority,
- Applicant submit a Declaration in the Form-A (Small Family Norms in Direct Recruitment) Rules, 2019 are must. The candidates must provide their mobile nos. in the Application form and available in our website www.museums.assam.gov.in.
- Self attested three copies of recent passport size Photographs.
- c. A self address envelope size (22 cm x 10 cm) affixing postal stamp for Rs. 5 only
- Candidates/ applicants will have to mention the name of the post applied for at the top of the sealed envelope carrying the application form.
- There is no application fee.
- Application should be submitted in person or by ordinary post the Office of the Directorate of Museums, Assam, Ambari, Guwahati-781001. No applications accept after last date. Department will not be responsible for any loss of application on transit or for postal delays.
- Selected candidates shall be appointed under the New Pension Scheme announced by the
Govt. of India vide Finance Department’s circular No.BW3/Pt-ITI/I, dtd. 25.1.2005.
- Appointment against the sanctioned vacant post will be made in accordance with the
provision of the Assam Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management Act, 2005 under
Section 7 (i) (G).
- Selection Procedure: Eligible candidates will be required to appear in Written Examination.
The written examination will be of 50 marks 90 minutes duration (General Knowledge,
Maths, Assamese & English). No TA/DA will be borne for attending the test.
- Select candidates will be shortlisted and have to appear physically with original documents
for verification relating to various claims as submitted with the Application form and for
a medical examination on dates specified by the selection committee.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature of an applicant.
- The decision of the Selection Committee will be final in all respect.
- There will be no Viva-Voce (Interview).