Dist & Sessions Judge Dibrugarh Driver Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited in Standard Form from intending candidates, who are citizens of India, for filling up two Driver posts; one post of permanent nature and another is temporary in the establishment of the District & Sessions Judge, Dibrugarh.
The last date of receipt of applications of Dist & Sessions Judge Dibrugarh Driver Recruitment is 28.09.2020 before 5:00 PM. No application will be entertained after the last date fixed.
District & Sessions Judge Dibrugarh Driver Post Details:
The following are the District & Sessions Judge Dibrugarh Driver post details, eligibility, age limit, etc.
- Name/ Number of the posts:
- Driver – 01 posts- Unreserved ( Post is permanent in nature)
- Driver (on Contingency Basis)- 01 Posts- Unreserved (Post is purely temporary )
- Scale of Pay:
- Driver (Permanent)- Rs. 14000 to 60500 with grade pay of Rs. 5200/-
- Driver (on Contingency Basis)-Rs. 15000 (Fixed Pay)
- Age Limit: Candidates must not be less than 18 years of age and more than 38 years of age as on 01.01.2020. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
- Educational Qualification: Minimum qualification is Class-VIII passed and candidates must have a valid Professional/ Transport Driving Licence.
How to apply for Dist & Sessions Judge Dibrugarh Driver Post:
The applicants must submit their applications in Standard Form with self-attested documents (photocopies) of educational qualification, valid driving license, age proof, and caste certificate along with three copies of recent passport size colored photographs. Note that the applications must be addressed to the District & Sessions Judge Dibrugarh, Assam.
Also, the applicants must clearly mention the name of the post applied for on the envelope containing the application. If any candidate applies for both the posts, separate applications have to be submitted in separate envelops indicating the post he has applied for on the envelope.
Along with the application and document candidate must enclose one self-addressed envelope of 5 cm x 11 cm, affixed with a postage stamp of Rs. 5/- (rupees five),
Selection Process: The eligible candidates shall have to appear for the skill test (Driving) followed by viva-voce. The candidates qualifying in the Driving/screening test will be called for the interview.
The list of eligible candidates will be uploaded on the official website of this District Judiciary (www.dibrugarhjudiciary.gov.in) along with the date of the skill test and interview.
In case of non-receipt of call letters, the eligible candidates may collect their call letters from the Office of the District & Sessions Judge, Dibrugarh within such time as will be notified in due course in the official website of this District Judiciary.
Terms and Conditions:
- If any candidate is found to have suppressed his educational qualification or given any wrong information at the time of applying for the post, his candidature shall be liable to be rejected.
- The applicant should provide his Mobile Number and his e-mail ID, if any, in his application.
- An incomplete application is liable to be rejected without any intimation.
- Candidates serving in Government Department must apply through proper channel with No objection certificate from the employer.
- All other information relating to the recruitment process (including final results) will be published on the official website of this District Judiciary.
- All the applicants are advised to visit the official website frequently.
- Canvassing directly or indirectly shall disqualify a candidate.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for appearing in the Skill Test/Interview.