DLCW Recruitment under NMEW for Morigaon Women Welfare Officer/ Dist Co-Ordinator Posts: Applications are invited from eligible candidates who are a citizen of India as defined under Article 5 to 9 of the Constitution of India and fulfil the eligibility norms of educational qualification, age, etc. as mentioned below against each category of purely temporary/ contractual posts. The posts have been created under “District Level Centre for Women (DLCW)” for the District Morigaon under “National Mission for Empowerment of Women(NMEW)” to support all the Women’s Welfare schemes including “Mahila Shakti Kendra” (MSK).
Last date for submission of application on or before 27th August 2020 through E-mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org.
DLCW Morigaon Women Welfare Officer/ Dist Co-Ordinator Posts Details:
The following are the details of the posts of Welfare Officer/ Dist Co-Ordinator “District Level Centre for Women (DLCW)” for the District Morigaon.
Women Welfare Officer:
- Number of posts: 01 (One)
- Salary: Rs. 35,000/- (Fixed)
- Required qualification/skills for Women Welfare Officer: Master in Social Work (from a recognized university) with an understanding of scheme /programme implemented with a focus on women. Proficiency in computers for report writing & MIS.
- Age: The candidate should not more than 35 years of age as on 31.01.2019
- Number of posts: 02(two)
- Salary: Rs. 20,000/- (fixed)
- Required qualification/skills for District Coordinator: Graduate in Social Work (from a recognized university). Preference will be given to candidates who are well versed with issues related to women in the District; Able to work with computers such as word, excel & PowerPoint; Women and residents of the same district.
Candidates must possess the prescribed qualification on the date of submission of their applications.
How to Apply: The Candidates shall be required to download the prescribed application form from the website http://Morigaon.nic.in and send duly filled in application with the requisite documents indicated below through e-mail id email@example.com.
- One copy of the recent passport size photograph (size of 3.5 a.5) to be properly pasted on the space provided in the application form. Do not staple the photograph.
- Age- proof certificate (Admit/Certificate of HSLC or equivalent examination)
- Particulars of all examination passed commencing with Matriculation or equivalent examination.
A candidate could apply only for one post. The envelope sending the application should be superscripted “Application for women welfare officer or District Coordinator in the District Level center for women(DLCW)” on the top of the envelope and it should be addressed to the Deputy commissioner Morigaon, Assam, Pin-782105.
The applicant shall furnish self-attested photocopies of the above-mentioned documents with declaration as ” Certified to be a true copy of the original, along with the application.
Note that Applications not signed by the candidates will be summarily rejected. Duly filled application forms will be submitted through e-mail id firstname.lastname@example.org. The last date of submission of application on or before 27th August 2020. The applications(including through post) received after the last date shall not be entertained.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews for which no TA/DA, will be paid. A list of shortlisted candidates will be published on the website http://Morigaon.nic.in after one week from the last date of submission of application forms. The date of the interview will be notified on the website http://Morigaon.nic.in subsequently, therefore, the candidates are advised to visit the website regularly. Note that no separate call letters will be sent for attending the interview.