Applications are invited in standard form as published in Assam Gazette in Part IX from intending candidates who are citizens of India as defined in Article 5 and 8 of Constitution of India for filling up the posts mentioned below which are lying vacant in the establishment of the District Legal Services Authority cum A.D.R. Centre, Nalbari (Assam) with the following terms and conditions.
DLSA Nalbari Recruitment 2020:
District Legal Services Authority cum A.D.R. Centre, Nalbari (Assam) invites offline application from the eligible candidate for the following post on Contractual Basis for One year only.
Accounts Assistant: 01 (One) Post
Educational Qualification: The candidate should be graduate with six months computer Diploma/ certificate. Note that candidate having proficiency in Accountancy and Computer Application have the priority.
Remuneration: Rs. 20,000/- per month
Data Entry Operator: 01 (One) Post
Educational Qualification: Higher Secondary with six months computer Diploma/Certificate.
Remuneration: Rs. 12,000/- per month
The eligible applicants must appear in a Computer Test, Screening Test and Viva Voice in a phase wise manner. Initially the Candidates have to appear for a Computer Test. The Candidates qualifying in the Computer Test will be called for Screening Test and the Candidates qualifying in the Screening Test will be called for Viva Voice. The Marks for the tests will be as follows:
- Computer Test : 75
- Screening Test : 75
- Interview : 50
The dates of each test will be uploaded in Official website and no separate Call Letter will be issued. The Candidates applying for the post will go through the official website for the date of Computer Test, Screening Skill Test and interview after two months from the last date of submission of the application form. No separate Admit Card will be issued. List of Selected candidates for the Computer Test, Screening Skill Test and Interview will be uploaded in the Official Website of Nalbari District Judiciary and the candidates will download the Call letters from the official Website and further the candidates applying for the post will go through the Official Website for further information.
DLSA Nalbari AA/DEO Terms and conditions :
- Both the posts are contractual for a period of 01 (one) year. After expiry of the contract period of one year, the contractual engagement will automatically stand terminated. If services of the contractual staff is required beyond one year, the Authority may reengage the said staff afresh, for another period of 01 (one) year after appropriate break in service subject to the approval of Honorable Executive Chairman, Assam State Legal Services Authority. The appointment is purely temporary and does not entitle the person for being regularized in Government service.
- Candidates must apply in Standard Form and submit the same along with 03 (three) recent Passport size Photographs, self attested photocopies of documents regarding age proof, educational and other (computer knowledge) qualifications, caste (if any), Pass Certificates, Employment Exchange certificates, experience certificates etc.
- The applications must reach the Office of the DLSA, Nalbari by Post or by personal submission to the Drop Box at the Office during office hours only, on or before 10 (Ten) days from the date of the advertisement. No application forms by way of registered post or dropping in the box will be entertained after 5.00 PM on the last date.
- Candidates shall not be less than 18 years and more than 43 years of age as on 01.01.2019. The upper age limit is relaxable as per Govt, rules.
- One candidate shall apply for one post only. Candidates applying for more than one post will not be considered.
- Suppression of any matter including educational qualification will be a ground for disqualification even after selection.
- Selected Candidates serving in any other establishment shall come with NOC from his/her employer during the Oral interview.
- No TA/DA is admissible to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected summarily