DME Assam 150 Staff Nurse for AMCH Dibrugarh Recruitment Notice: Online applications are invited from the intending eligible candidates, who are citizens of India, ordinarily, resident of Assam for the posts of Staff Nurse as shown below under the establishment of the Superintendent, Assam Medical College Hospital, Dibrugarh which will be available at the official web site of Director of Medical Education, Assam www.dme.assam.gov.in from 08/08/2020 to
17/08/2020 till midnight.
Latest NEWS: This is for information of all concerned that in reference to the Advertisement (The Assam Tribune) for the post of Staff Nurse of Assam Medical College Hospital, Dibrugarh, the last date of submission of the Online application form for the above-mentioned advertisement is hereby extended up to 22.08.2020 till midnight. Read the notification, the link is available at the bottom.
DME Assam 150 Staff Nurse for AMCH Details:
Name of the posts: Staff NURSE
Number of Posts: 150 Posts
Reservation: UR-61, OBC/MOBC-40, SC-11, STP-15, STH-8, EWS-15 (PwD 6). Reservation of posts for Women candidates will be as per prevailing Govt.
Educational Qualification: B. Sc. Nursing/ GNM Course passed from any nursing school/ institution recognized by Indian Nursing Council and have registered with the Assam Nurses,
Midwives and Health Visitors Council.
Pay Scale: Rs.14,000-60,500 with grade pay of Rs. 6,800/-.
Age Limit: Candidate should not be less than 18 years and not above 38 years as on 01.01.2020. The upper age limit for different reserved categories is relaxable as per existing Govt. Rules.
How to apply: The interested candidates shall have to fill up the online application forms available at the official web site of Director of Medical Education, Assam- dme.assam.gov.in).
The following documents in original will have to be produced at the time of document verification if called for and photocopies of all certificates etc. are to be submitted:
- 2 (two) copies of passport size color photograph which is uploaded during filling up of online application form submission,
- Admit card of HSLC or birth certificate for age proof,
- All marks sheets and pass certificate,
- Assam Nursing Council Registration Certificate.
- Caste certificate (where applicable),
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) Certificate as per Govt. of Assam format (where applicable)
- Permanent residentship certificate of Assam.
The Candidates are required to visit the website www.dme.assam.gov.in regularly for any update.
- Read the official advertisement of DME Assam 150 Staff Nurse for AMCH Dibrugarh here,
- Extension Notice DME Assam Staff Nurse for AMCH Dibrugarh.